September 19

Cipher Complete

Registered
I love Talk Like a Pirate Day

Click Me

I am Bloody Davy Vane
beerchug.gif

Red Jenny Flint

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Like the rock flint, you're  hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Hey, I'm a Parrot Head, what else can I say?!  
beerchug.gif

Your pirate name is:
Dirty Sam Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
pirate.gif
(finally a reason to use this guy)

Bloody Sam Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Black Sam Roberts

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Your pirate name is:
Black Davy Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr

(heavybusa @ Sep. 15 2006,11:43) Bloody Tom Rackham   "arrrrrrghh"
Okay, everyone... that is an example of how NOT to say it... It AARRR, not arrrggh. Sorry, it be me pet peeve.

(yamahor @ Sep. 15 2006,12:16) Your pirate name is:
Black Davy Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr
aarrrr, me got same name!

pirate.gif
Your pirate name is:
Mad Jack Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

(fsusux @ Sep. 15 2006,11:38)
pirate.gif
Your pirate name is:
Mad Jack Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
AAArrrrrrr,
Ye must be me crazy younger brother!

Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Vane

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head
for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the
background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's
much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that
way. Arr!

pirate.gif
Raider out
P1497

Your pirate name is:
Captain Tom Kidd

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

pirate.gif
pirate.gif
pirate.gif
pirate.gif

Now where's me bloody cutlass, ye better be a swabbin that deck before me finds her! Arrrrrrrr

pirate.gif

pirate.gif

pirate.gif

<div style="position:relative; border-width:1px; border-color:flamethrowing:2200; border-style: solid; background-color:c9b390; padding:0 10px; width:400px; text-align:center; font-family:serif; left:50%; margin:25px 0 25px -200px; color:flamethrowing:2200;">
My pirate name is:
<div style="font-size:32px;">
Black Roger Kidd [/Quote]
flag.gif

<div style="left:110px; top:-60px; width:290px; position:relative; text-align: justify;">
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
[/Quote]
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network
[/Quote]

<div style="position:relative; border-width:1px; border-color:flamethrowing:2200; border-style: solid; background-color:c9b390; padding:0 10px; width:400px; text-align:center; font-family:serif; left:50%; margin:25px 0 25px -200px; color:flamethrowing:2200;">
My pirate name is:
<div style="font-size:32px;">
Black Harry Roberts [/Quote]
flag.gif

<div style="left:110px; top:-60px; width:290px; position:relative; text-align: justify;">
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!
[/Quote]
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network
[/Quote]

My pirate name is: "Dread Pirate Rackham"
pirate.gif

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
all_coholic.gif

Back