nose = light
eyes = turn signals
ears = mirrors

Other than the falcon, Busa reminded me of the KBear

koala.gif

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
It works don't it?? Ever since I got mine I KNEW it reminded me of something more 'cuddly' than a japanese falcon, although it does look like a bird to my friends. Then I realised it's front matches a Koala bear!!!! mmmmm all warm -n- fuzzy now

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Koala bear = Hayabusa
nose = light
eyes = turn signals
ears = mirrors

Other than the falcon, Busa reminded me of the KBear
OH Dude, Now all you gotta do is plaster about 4 Koala bears worth of fur on your ride and your good to go...

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Now Revlis, THAT would be funny! Make a cover that looks like you're riding a Koala Bear!!! Front arms holding the front tire on, ears[mirror] floppying in wind etc. I've seen tiger faces but never a cute, fuzzy lil Koala bear! If I had cash for a second Busa, I'd do it! PETA could never catch me hehehehhee

Revlis

Donating Member
Registered
Now Revlis, THAT would be funny!  Make a cover that looks like you're riding a Koala Bear!!!  Front arms holding the front tire on, ears[mirror] floppying in wind etc.  I've seen tiger faces but never a cute, fuzzy lil Koala bear!  If I had cash for a second Busa, I'd do it!  PETA could never catch me  hehehehhee
It might be funny but could you .."<span style='color:firebrick'>Bear</span>" the responsibility?

It might end up looking a little over<span style='color:firebrick'>BEAR</span>ing.

Are you ready to <span style='color:firebrick'>BEAR</span> the reactions you would get from folks on the street?

And lets not mention the Re-<span style='color:firebrick'>BEAR</span> bill you would be facing if it fell over.

It would be fun though to <span style='color:firebrick'>BEAR</span>y the throttle of such a bike. Watching the little ears flapping in the breeze?

At the track though it might be said that you had an Un-<span style='color:firebrick'>BEAR</span> advantage...

I dunno bro I suppose you would just have to grin and ...<span style='color:firebrick'>BEAR</span> it.

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
oh my gawdy!  for freakin out loud!  Don't you have a DAY JOB or something ??  
smile.gif

I picture you doing a "Dr. Evil" with all that!

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
It might end up looking a little over<span style='color:firebrick'>BEAR</span>ing.

Are you ready to <span style='color:firebrick'>BEAR</span> the reactions you would get from folks on the street?

And lets not mention the Re-<span style='color:firebrick'>BEAR</span> bill you would be facing if it fell over.

It would be fun though to <span style='color:firebrick'>BEAR</span>y the throttle of such a bike. Watching the little ears flapping in the breeze?

At the track though it might be said that you had an Un-<span style='color:firebrick'>BEAR</span> advantage...

I dunno bro I suppose you would just have to grin and ...<span style='color:firebrick'>BEAR</span> it.
Hey Rev,

Love the creativity, but it does say one thing about you. You don't have a job do you...?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

Brian

Revlis

Donating Member
Registered

Hey Rev,

Love the creativity, but it does say one thing about you.  You don't have a job do you...?
rock.gif

laugh.gif
jump9.gif

Brian
Bah, Work is for suckers...Independantly wealthy, the only way to fly...

Actually I am at work, while my system is rendering a graphic or I am waiting for the RIP on the Fiery I end up with significant downtime daily...Besides, I am the HMFIC of the Graphics department, so...As long as there aren't any G-men in the vacinity there isn't anyone to argue.

dezzy7

Registered
Ooooooooook, today must be a slow day at work for some people lolololololol.

I did like the koala bear pic though, as for the vorlons and babylon 5 give me the russian commander ;-)

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
I thought this kind of stuff only happened in the winter when no one was riding!
laugh.gif
Good one, WWJD.