Selling the Busa

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
Howdy All,

I've been away for some time looking at homes up in Deltona Lakes, Florida. Which is in between Daytona and Orlando, 25 miles to each. I have finally decided to purchase one and make the big move. Come October 28, my house will be complete. In order to make this move I have to make the ultimate sacrifice, especially for a ridercoach, and sell the Busa. In all my life I have never been as sad as this day. The new owner will come and pick up the bike tonight. The hardest part is I won't be able to purchase another bike until after I close on the house. So I will be bike less for 4 months. I guess the positive side of it is I will purchase a 2005 busa in November. There is no other bike in the world that I would rather own than a Busa. But in the mean time I will suck it up and press on until that 05 is sitting in my new garage. There is another bright side, Ill be closer to my northern busa brothers and sister, so frequent rides can be done easier. Thanks guys for listening to me whine.

Just keep yer chin up and remember that it's only temporary and that it's for a good cause. I could prolly give up Da' Train for four months if I knew I could get a new one after that.
biggrin.gif

Just keep postin' here. We can excuse your being busaless, but we can't excuse not hangin' out with us anymore.
wink.gif

Sorry about the sacrifice Rider, but the good news is that you'll be back in the Busa saddle before too long...

Stick around!
smile.gif
Good luck with the new house and move!
cool.gif

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Well at least there are plans for a new one & we can hook up because I have family in Deltona
smile.gif
Plus your moving right into a area with lots of good roads! I should know I've collected 2 tickets so far in 2004.......

sad.gif

sad.gif

Hey eat, your right man, the roads are real nice up there. The best part is, im close enough to daytona that I can enjoy every bike events and still stay out of the mayhem. I'm selling my house down here in South Florida for a small fortune and im getting 3500 square foot home for half the price of my home down here. Its unbelievable the price of homes up there.
biggrin.gif
I'm looking forward to riding with my busa family in in the surrounding cities. BTW, my house is always open to any riders who want to enjoy bike week and biketoberfest.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

RiderCoach ... that is the area I want to move to when I retire. I'm stuck in the D.C. area for a few more years, but eventually I'll be moving to Northern Florida. Enjoy your new home and I know you're really looking forward to the '05 Busa !!

Please stay around here even while you are bikeless.....4 months will go by in no time!

ouch that hurts
i'm in the process to by a condo and i might have to get rid of it too. We'll see first how it goes and if the budget is too tight first thing that goes is the bike. Then the dogs
tounge.gif
or we might have to eat them
laugh.gif

well good luck and be patient

Sometimes doing the right thing does hurt the most~
wink.gif
It will be a long four busaless months.. but you will get through it before you know it~ Hang in there, brother! Just keep in mind you are getting a nicer home and another Busa is just down the road~
smile.gif

Congrats on your new home and good luck with the move...
cool.gif

sorry i aint sad for ya !!cause it sounds like you have a MASTERPLAN get your hands on a 05 !!!and a new house sooo i will be happy for you !!!!!

Thanks all for all the positive words. I plan to stay a member of the board as long as I am riding, and I will never stop riding
biggrin.gif
This isnt the first time I sacraficed my bike for a home, but this is the first time i sacraficed a bike that I love. (I aint gonna get mushy)
tounge.gif
You guys are right, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, its just that tunnel feels so darn loooooonnnnnnngggggg. But heck, what are friends for, who's let me ride there bike in the mean time.
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Only a minor chage. Not a set back based on all the other good stuff with the house and such. It will not be that long, and the great thing around you is you get at least 9 months out of the year for great riding. Congrats on the house.

At least your not without a bike because it's broke...You'll be back in the saddle in no time...
evil.gif

You sold the bike so you can spend more time post-whore'ing didn't you, coach. I know your type. Couldn't stand to see me reach 5000 could ya while u were stuck at 4000! j/k, man
smile.gif

Kidding aside, sorry to hear about your sacrifice
sad.gif
But it sounds like it's for the better (for now!). And you'll be looking forward to an upgrade. That doesn't mean you have to be a stranger here, I look forward to your write-ups on safety!

--Chris

Hey Chris, im dedicating all my time to catching you. Your in my sights, only 1000 away.
biggrin.gif
I just got done loading my bike on the new owners trailer. It was a sad moment, but the bright side is the guy I sold it to is a sales man for Broward Motorsports. So when it comes time for my new busa, put it this way, im getting one hell of a deal.
cool.gif
One thing for sure is I will never live life without riding, so you all can guarantee I will be riding again, on a busa of course.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

we all do things we have to do, sometimes they suck more than others. Sacrifices make us all stronger as it makes us realize what we had. If what we achieved is greater than what we sacrificed then its a good day. I would say a home for my family would be a sacrifice worth making for 4 months without a bike. And see , my point exactly , you will get a 05 in a little while and be able to go riding with the guy who buys your old one. So not only do you get a new bike but making a connection with another who finds busa the ultimate bike. keep your chin up , its going to get better....

thanks for the words jfksmith
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089641171 -->

Pisser, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I say I will never sell the busa, but who knows, something happens and I could be next....

Back