selling my repsol for a busa

Welcome welcome. Sounds like the roads there are ideal for the Busa.

Red/black is good, but not the fastest.
smile.gif

Welcome welcome. Sounds like the roads there are ideal for the Busa.

smile.gif
smile.gif
i cruise around a lot ...plus i love that big bike

limited roads to enjoy a cruise out here, i usually ride the same route evrytime...or ride late

raced a buddy on a 04 gixer 750 on a straight...im shocked when he passed me after i just shifted to fourth gear...kinda dissapointed with my repsols performance...its bone stock, the 750 had a akrapovic can

smile.gif

Welcome welcome.  Sounds like the roads there are ideal for the Busa.  

smile.gif
Don;t listen to him red/black addds 15 hp atleast. He just most have bought another color.

As far as the CBR goes. I loved mine not as much as my busa but I did like it. Can't believe a 750 ran around ya but they are very fast also <shrug>

Can't wait to see pics of your new BUSA, congrats and welcome to the board!

That Repsol ROCKS!!! I love the looks of the MotoGP repliracer thing. You just need a #69 on it.
biggrin.gif
You'll love your Busa though. I don't think you'll wanna ride anything else after that.

the loan has been given to me......... red/black busa to be ridden home on saturday
biggrin.gif

man am i excited....kinda nervous bout how it handles though..never ridden one:p

aaaaaaaaaaa yes another busa rider...... congrats man..... its gona be slow week for.... waitin an all......
wink.gif
post pic,s when you get her home....
smile.gif

the only thing i found the first time you sit on one is the weight..... there not as nimble in the turns.. iv found by dropping the rear tyre from the 190 thats on them to a 180.... you get some of the nimbleness back.. the lads over here all run 180 on the rear for that reason... work for me anyway... you luv it... i got off a gsxr1000 2 year ago 2 get on the busa... & im never going back......(EVER)
biggrin.gif

good to hear that guys, and by the way it isnt the red/ black.....its more like a maroon/black with a black tail:p
still cant quite get what u mean when u say "not as nimble" even though when i sat on it at the dealer and moved it around...it seemed light enough..i was expecting it to be heavier
im gonna stick with the 190's as i cruise 90% of the time plus big tyres look nice on the big bike:p
but i still believe if i can ride the 1000rr..i can ride the busa the only prob is that the dealership is located in a kinda busy road and its the slow speed manouverability thats worrying me..dont wana scratch it on the way home:;):

pics will be posted....maybe a vid of it rolling outa the doors of the dealership as well:cool:

good to hear that guys, and by the way it isnt the red/ black.....its more like a maroon/black with a black tail:p
still cant quite get what u mean when u say "not as nimble" even though when i sat on it at the dealer and moved it around...it seemed light enough..i was expecting it to be heavier
Hmmm maroon is even better.

When I first picked up my busa after owning my '04 CBR1000. I notice the wieght when I first took off on it but that waas about the only time.

ok people i get my busa in 2 days......very excited....all i can think about are those gauges....simple as they are ..theyre beautiful..even though they only show 280kph:;):

After the glaze wears off the new tires, I was amazed at how nimble the bike was; it seems to lean right over just thinking about it. Operates as smooth as amy bike I've been on, and really inspires confidence. Make sure to read all the posts about what to look for on the bike (e.g., the sometimes false neutrals between 4-5 and 5-6, which disappears about 1,000 miles; and the kickstand-mod, so you are aware until you can get it done). Congrats again!

After the glaze wears off the new tires, I was amazed at how nimble the bike was; it seems to lean right over just thinking about it. Operates as smooth as amy bike I've been on, and really inspires confidence. Make sure to read all the posts about what to look for on the bike (e.g., the sometimes false neutrals between 4-5 and 5-6, which disappears about 1,000 miles; and the kickstand-mod, so you are aware until you can get it done). Congrats again!
glad to hear that bout the handling
smile.gif
some guys out here were getting on my nerves saying its too heavy....if i can handle the 1000rr i can get sed to the boooza
tounge.gif

oh yes, ive been doing some reading bout it, wish i could get on its throttle like i did with the honda..but i guess that aint happening hehe

After the glaze wears off the new tires, I was amazed at how nimble the bike was; it seems to lean right over just thinking about it.  Operates as smooth as amy bike I've been on, and really inspires confidence.  Make sure to read all the posts about what to look for on the bike (e.g., the sometimes false neutrals between 4-5 and 5-6, which disappears about 1,000 miles; and the kickstand-mod, so you are aware until you can get it done).  Congrats again!
glad to hear that bout the handling  
smile.gif
 some guys out here were getting on my nerves saying its too heavy....if i can handle the 1000rr i can get sed to the boooza
tounge.gif

oh yes, ive been doing some reading bout it, wish i could get on its throttle like i did with the honda..but i guess that aint happening hehe
From a start my CBR actually felt a bit faster then the busa does. Maybe it was cause how easy front came up arount 7 to 8k rpm every time. The Busa didn't feel as fast from a start but I pretty sure it is. It is very stable and planted and pretty much just flat out moves. But if you wick it around 4500rpm be ready for the front to come up quick.

hey.. maybe you could head over south about 100 miles to another buddy.. hes got a busa.. ahem...

i believe her name rhymes with larmen...
smile.gif

test ride?

i am going to pay for that arent i?

Back