selling my repsol for a busa

repsolz

Registered
hello every1 i owned a cbr1000rr for 8 months now but all this while i had a busa on my mind, (im 185cm n 103kg's) i love that bike for its size everything from its analog speedos to its twin exhausts and what ive heard too....its torque

im just waiting for someone to purchase it so i can get my hands on a busa

ive attached a pic

<!--EDIT|repsolz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137310597 -->

futor.JPG

Welcome! Can't help you with the sale, but I do love Bahrain. I spent about three months staying in the Ritz-Carlton. I was working out at the Manama Airport and would usually go for Chinese food and Go-Karts at the Silver Circuit - (I remember that they had a bunch of animals penned up in horrible conditions....) - Anyway, I hope the sale goes well for you and good luck with getting your Busa! (BTW one of the Moderators will probably move this to the for sale thread, just so you know) I recommend that you edit the post so that you just introduce yourself and then make a similar post in the for sale forum. Again, WELCOME!

Welcome! Can't help you with the sale, but I do love Bahrain. I spent about three months staying in the Ritz-Carlton. I was working out at the Manama Airport and would usually go for Chinese food and Go-Karts at the Silver Circuit - (I remember that they had a bunch of animals penned up in horrible conditions....) - Anyway, I hope the sale goes well for you and good luck with getting your Busa! (BTW one of the Moderators will probably move this to the for sale thread, just so you know) I recommend that you edit the post so that you just introduce yourself and then make a similar post in the for sale forum. Again, WELCOME!
nice to hear that mustang, ive edited the post like u adviced, dropping to bahrain anytime soon?

u ride a busa mc mustang....a coupla american dudes get their bikes down here all the way from the states, the fastest that we got is a yellow busa that used to belong to a guy called scot i guess a bit modded and good for 350kp....so ive heard

Damn, dont sell it. That bike is sahweeeeet. Try to hang on to it and then get a Busa.

Welcome!  Can't help you with the sale, but I do love Bahrain.  I spent about three months staying in the Ritz-Carlton.  I was working out at the Manama Airport and would usually go for Chinese food and Go-Karts at the Silver Circuit - (I remember that they had a bunch of animals penned up in horrible conditions....) - Anyway, I hope the sale goes well for you and good luck with getting your Busa! (BTW one of the Moderators will probably move this to the for sale thread, just so you know) I recommend that you edit the post so that you just introduce yourself and then make a similar post in the for sale forum.  Again, WELCOME!
nice to hear that mustang, ive edited the post like u adviced, dropping to bahrain anytime soon?

u ride a busa mc mustang....a coupla american dudes get their bikes down here all the way from the states, the fastest that we got is a yellow busa that used to belong to a guy called scot i guess a bit modded and good for 350kp....so ive heard
Yep. I ride an '01 Blue and Silver Busa. Picked it up in Japan and then brought it back to the states with me. Don't know when I will be back in Bahrain, but I know at some point I will be dropping by again.

Damn, dont sell it. That bike is sahweeeeet. Try to hang on to it and then get a Busa.
thanx guys, yep the 1000rr is a very nice bike, the repsol is nice too...but before purchasing it i had the busa in mind..but it wasnt available then and i cant stay without riding a bike for long so i went for it....a few days ago i went over to suzuki's and i see six shiny new busas have arrived, i try it on and boy....i felt right at home on it

as i said im about 6-2 and 210 and the busa's size is just perfect..no second thoughts, im lettin go off the repsol...i tell people id buy a busa if it had a 600cc engine.....and im serious bout it

Welcome, and although that Honda is a beautiful bike, you'll never regret having the 'Busa. I'm an old Ducati guy, but I haven't regretted the change at all.

i reckon there ain't too many twisties in Bahrain.:)
nope no twisties round here...i just cruise around on the 1000rr and go a bit faster on the straights n fast sweepers...never gone in excess of 160mph though, mostly acceleration till 3rd gear when u run out of road or approach traffic...good news though my bike could be sold in a few days
smile.gif
...then the busa will arrive shortly

i reckon there ain't too many twisties in Bahrain.:)
nope no twisties round here...i just cruise around on the 1000rr and go a bit faster on the straights n fast sweepers...never gone in excess of 160mph  though, mostly acceleration till 3rd gear when u run out of road or approach traffic...good news though my bike could be sold in a few days
smile.gif
...then the busa will arrive shortly
As I recall there are a couple of sweepers on the way out to Shaikh Isa A.B. Lots of sandy run off room too, we used to stop by the Tree of Life - get some perspective.....
Good to hear about your potential sale!

sorta dissapointed, they dont fancy hondas much out here so its difficult to sell...even though i am offering a excellent deal on my bike, there arnt any buyers, had it been a suzuki it would have been sold already

still waiting
mad.gif
only 4 busas left in the dealership

just to keep ya updated guys. i know i havnt been posting much but my repsol is sold to a guy from south africa....lucky guy

so im expecting my brand new busa in a weeks time....of course ill post the pics

im going for the red/black

once i have it..ther'll be lots to post
smile.gif

Back