Selling my Corbin Beetle Bags

AJAY

Registered
Hi Folks - I've run into a medical bills for a family member and have decided to sell my Corbin Beetle Bags. Too bad, because I'll probably never get them this cheap again. :(

Anyway, they are brand new, installed for test fit only and then removed for painting. Currently painted bright red (with a little pearl) for the 2005 LE or the 2006 red. They sell new for $1699. Selling these for what I paid - $700 shipped to you (lower 48).

See my ad in the Classifieds "Parts and Mods" section for pics. https://www.hayabusa.org/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/1224/cat/all

Would like to see them go to an oRg member, so posting them here first before they go on Craigslist or Ebay, but I do have to sell these pretty quick.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Thanks for the bumps, guys. I appreciate the help. Forgot to mention that these come with ALL the hardware, bolts, washers, brackets, etc., instructions, and two keys - the lids lock. The initial install took me only about one hour start to finish. Removing the bags is only 3 bolts each and took about 5 minutes for both bags. The brackets are hardly noticeable with the bags removed, except for the bolts that replace the forward set of Frankenstein bolts which I left in for the pics below.

The bracket in the second pic actually has a beefy bracket hidden in the tail piece and required no modification of any body parts. The very last photo shows the small chip in the bottom corner mentioned in my classified ad.

Thanks again for reading. :)

CIMG5915 [800x600].JPG

CIMG5912 [800x600].JPG

CIMG5914 [800x600].JPG

CIMG5920 [800x600].JPG

CIMG5919.jpg

CIMG5916 [800x600].JPG

CIMG5917 [800x600].JPG

They look 04LE, or 05Black/Red.....I might be interested if they're NOT 07' burgundy..... :oldcool:

If I had the funds I would have already bought these, been wanting the beetle bags for quite awhile now..

Oh wait maybe I could get one of them org bail outs.. :dunno:

:rofl: :rofl:

If I had the funds I would have already bought these, been wanting the beetle bags for quite awhile now..

Oh wait maybe I could get one of them org bail outs.. :dunno:

:rofl: :rofl:

bad Doyle, bad Doyle :moon:

:rofl: :laugh: :lol:

oh yeah, and a free bump

Any idea on the cost to paint to match the 2007 Sonoma candy red metallic?
I am interested, but worried I'd have trouble getting painted to match bike.

CW

SOLD!
Name of the new owner withheld to protect him from his wife! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Glad to see these go to an oRg member. Thanks to all for your interest. It's a big help for my finances right now.

Back