Selling my Busa

Lol i know man its a tough call. But Ive had this Challenger with a 3.6 in itfor a year and looooove it. Didnt think it would hit me like it has. But having a Busa in my garage makes having a six cylinder unsatisfactory. Lol. I need more ponies under that hood.
Why not take all that $ into a real motor not something generic anyone can open check book & have. You could make a better faster car no doubt.

Why not take all that $ into a real motor not something generic anyone can open check book & have. You could make a better faster car no doubt.
I have a proposition!! Move to NY, I’ll build your challenger into a full blown streetable HP monster for free if you keep the Busa!!

B380E753-D44D-4D96-88FF-509A97AB2C53.jpeg

765EE6F6-39DF-4AB2-97B2-5D8F4C5E01A3.jpeg

Cool but not very original they did same thing with the viper V-10.
All I see is a win-win. Pick up trucks are popular, high hp is popular....

I find my 5.7 in my Ram is pretty stout with the 3.98 gears, it takes off like nobody's business, I could only imagine a Hellcat engine in one.

Mopar is forcing me to become a fan! Gotta give em credit, they are willing to take risks...

Its called the "Hellephant" motor. 1000hp, 975 ftlb of torque. They also redesigned the Charger to actually look like the old one again. Its called the "Supercharger".

I thought so to but I havent had a single offer in 3 weeks! No ones even inquired. Lol. My first Busa sold in 2 days. I figured income tax time SOMEONE would be lookin.

I think it's the price, which there is nothing wrong with. I see the money spent in it.
Unfortunately, the majority of gen2 buyers now seem to be looking to buy them as cheap as possible, and unless it's turbo'd, most won't pay for all the mods.
I also think the hopes of gen3 has alot of folks holding out.
But, someone usually comes looking for a quality bike, and doesn't mind paying for it.
Especially saving so much from having to buy all those parts themselves.
Worst case, put it back to stock and sell all the parts seperately.
GLWS!!!

I thought so to but I havent had a single offer in 3 weeks! No ones even inquired. Lol. My first Busa sold in 2 days. I figured income tax time SOMEONE would be lookin.
Hang on a few more weeks, winter will eff off back to Canada, and people will remember they like riding bikes again...

Back