Selling my Busa

busa_boy_69

Registered
Hey guys,

As much as it pains me I think I'm gonna be letting my baby go. I have really gotten into my Challenger and want to turn it into a project car. The money from this sale will go towards that. If I could afford both I'd keep her.

Trust me fellas you WILL NOT find a better maintained mototorcycle. Its break in was done spot on by the suzuki manual and I have the records for every service. Its been switched over to Amsoil full synthetic oil. I am the first and only owner. This bike is is loaded with custom work. Let me give you the details.

(Has transferrable warranty for 15 more months)

- 2015 Black and Gold
- 4,500 miles
- Full Race Carbon Fiber 4 into 1 exhaust w/Kanji muffler delete plug
- Illumiglo Gauges
- Power Commander 5
- BMC Racing Air Filter
-Xtreme Machine "Challenger" rims
- Michellin Pilot Power 3 tires
- Hotbodies Untertail Kit with bkackout lenses
- Custom upholstered seats front and rear with Kanji
- Zero Gravity Dark Smoke SR windscreen
- Vortex Frame Sliders
- Black Fairing Screens
- Frame Plugs

This bike has been garage kept and climate controlled. I also have all of the stock components that came off if you wanted to put it back to stock configuration.

I am asking $12,750 firm. Please only serious inquiries. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
BB69

20190203_100954.jpg

20160422_114635.jpg

20161104_201248.jpg

20160415_233341.jpg

20170625_181625.jpg

What a beauty. This is what TLC looks like. Hopefully, someone on this site will snatch up this gem, or will know someone. Can you make it a condition of sale that the new owner members up here? GLWS.

What a beauty. This is what TLC looks like. Hopefully, someone on this site will snatch up this gem, or will know someone. Can you make it a condition of sale that the new owner members up here? GLWS.

Man you have no idea. The bikes never been ridden in the rain. It was solely for pleasure riding. You can sit it next to a new one and it looks just as good. Hell the wheels were 3gs. Lol. But yes I'll talk to the buyer about the org. If you have a Busa this forums a mustm

Really too bad you are letting it go but someone is going to get a stellar bike and they had better love it as much as you did.

This bike is a real beauty and the color combo is just outstanding.

Good luck in your sale and please stick around.

Oh man that is genius! Only down side would be the tags and insurance. Would be cool as hell though, all the members in each state can ride it town to town delivering it to the next forum member. See how far it can make it, maybe it could find its way coast to coast.

Oh man that is genius! Only down side would be the tags and insurance. Would be cool as hell though, all the members in each state can ride it town to town delivering it to the next forum member. See how far it can make it, maybe it could find its way coast to coast.

I pay $32 bucks a month for full covetage low deductible.....just throwin that out there. Lol

Really too bad you are letting it go but someone is going to get a stellar bike and they had better love it as much as you did.

This bike is a real beauty and the color combo is just outstanding.

Good luck in your sale and please stick around.

Thank you man! I planned on keeping her so I decked it out how I like MY Busa's to be. Haha. But don't worry it's my second one. I had a gen one back in 03 and then this one. All that time I've been on the forum. God willing because I heard Suzuki is ending the Busa this year Ill get another. Im hoping its just a break to redesign. Once I get my Hellcat finished if theres a gen 3 your can bet your backside Ill be saddle shopping again. Haha. I just can't afford both and Im wanting that Hellcrate bad. Ahhhh the life in pursuit of horsepower.

Thank you man! I planned on keeping her so I decked it out how I like MY Busa's to be. Haha. But don't worry it's my second one. I had a gen one back in 03 and then this one. All that time I've been on the forum. God willing because I heard Suzuki is ending the Busa this year Ill get another. Im hoping its just a break to redesign. Once I get my Hellcat finished if theres a gen 3 your can bet your backside Ill be saddle shopping again. Haha. I just can't afford both and Im wanting that Hellcrate bad. Ahhhh the life in pursuit of horsepower.

I can see the allure of a Hellcat....they are intense..

I read they are putting that motor in a Ram truck....

Oh come on. You don't reallllllly want a hellkitty do you?? It's just a Dodge...:poke::poke::lol:

I'm kidding. I'm not sure I'd have one, but I love the fact that Dodge makes em.

Oh come on. You don't reallllllly want a hellkitty do you?? It's just a Dodge...:poke::poke::lol:

I'm kidding. I'm not sure I'd have one, but I love the fact that Dodge makes em.

Lol i know man its a tough call. But Ive had this Challenger with a 3.6 in itfor a year and looooove it. Didnt think it would hit me like it has. But having a Busa in my garage makes having a six cylinder unsatisfactory. Lol. I need more ponies under that hood.

Back