selling my 09 Busa

myfirstbusa said:
I am kind of in shock... how did something so fun, sexy, n fast become so boring almost overnight?!

:dunno: Been on a Busa for six years, never had a boring ride.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I am kind of in shock... how did something so fun, sexy, n fast become so boring almost overnight?!
Many folks love riding so much they enjoy riding anything.....other folks just aren't as interested. Its no crime to not be a hardcore rider :laugh: I go through phases myself, but I always keep bikes around just for the "riding" phases :beerchug:
But I also own them outright so no payments on something I may not use much for a season. If you're paying for something that no longer interests you, def turn it into money for other things. Bikes just keep depreciating.....

i cant imagine being bored with my baby! when i first got it i straight lined quite a bit. hard fun pulls. now coming on 4 years riding her having all kinds of fun. :thumbsup:

It happens. I see people do this with boats in Florida all the time. Buy a kick butt boat and get bored with it.
Sell it and get another toy! You can never have enough toys.

If u don't have a lot of money in it and it's just setting u could sell it..but it won't be long before u buy another busa..
But if it's exactly the way u want it,I would just set it aside for a while...because the busa bug will hit again...

How much? I would like to add a Gen 2 to the stable. Seeing as how you are bored with it I will assume you will be cheap :please:

Time to sell it and buy a Harley. 100 mph feels like 300 on the Busa, with footpegs scraping and the vibration you have to really hold on. And if you still get bored, you can ride to the Harley store and spend hours buying accessories and talking to folks. :laugh:

Back