Selling Bike

war69

Registered
Hey guys. Time has come to sell my busa. Maybe. I find myself riding my 1290 Super Duke much more. I posted it up in the fall and people got all over me saying I was asking way to much. Its an 08 with 40,000 miles. Very well kept. It tipped over in the driveway a week after I got it home but its very hard to see the scratches. I was asking 6000. I was told 4000 is what its worth. Is this what there going for? Here she is.
Picture002.jpg
Picture003.jpg

Where are you getting these prices from? Around here (TX) anything 08+ with up to 35k on the odo is always over around 7-8k! I'd ask no less than $6900 and see who bites. You can always lower the price.

4K? Too low. Shoot, I just paid 3,900 for a dr650 and that was the best deal I found after looking for some time.

Thanks guys thats what I was thinking. Im putting it up for 6 then. Any lower Ill just hold on to her.

40k on mileage may hinder a higher sale price but we all know that's nothing on a Busa. If you did decide to sell for 4k I'd buy it cash. It is worth more than that though.

Back