Selling BigRod's HMFs

tarock

Registered
Hey guys,

I've had BigRod's one off full HMF exhaust for about two years now. I cannot tell you how much I love the sound. My only problem is I cannot find a tuner where I am at to get these things dyno'd to my bike. Right now I just have things cranked to rich so I'm not hurting her. I finally realize at some point you have to throw in the towel. :banghead:

The pipes have seen less than 1,000 miles of use under my ownership. True two into one with low exit on both sides. Wish I had a picture of the headers so you could have a better idea of the design. There is no crossover on these pipes. Also the headers are wrapped to the mid-pipe. The cans were repacked prior to my purchase.

In order to install these pipes you will have to remove the belly wing mounts on the bottom of the frame. I did this with a dremel cutoff wheel. This will allow for the close clearance the pipes have to the bottom of the frame. Also, these will work with a non stretched swingarm.

It will be a couple of weeks before I will be able to get some time to pull the system. Looking at what offers or interest exist for the system. I'm going back to almost all stock, or at least a system that has a canned map for my PCIII. I would even be up for trading a system.

Again, the two big things for those interested will be to have these tuned and you will have to cut the wings on the bottom of the frame.

Please PM any interest.

Bike build3.jpg

New Paint 2.jpg

New Paint 3.jpg

would love to have those but no clue what to offer. any idea what you might be hoping for? send me in a pm if you want

Sometimes I wish these things were carb'd. I did my zrx1200r in a weekend!

If you want to keep them I have the MPS Fast Fi Box you can use to tune them yourself, if no pc. I can even help set it up over the phone.. I'll sell you one at a discount and help set it up..

I have a PCIII, however I have not been skilled enough to program it other than making sure I am on the rich side with the fast settings on the face of the unit. I would be open to a system that I could easily tune myself if it would work for my system. I have stock airbox with BCM filter, pair mod, and the full system that is it.

Like stated, I would have someone tune the PCIII if there was a dyno in my area. Not looking for huge power, I would just like to not have flat spots and only 30mpg because I am over fueling the machine.

It seems like there is limited feedback on the system BusaWhipped proposed, as well as the Cobra fi2000. I would be interested in hearing more about the MPS box GoldenChild. It seems their webpage only discusses its uses on v-twins.

Back