sell my jacket??

TonyMastodon

Big Blue Burrito!
Registered
Just putting a feeler out there... So im thinking about stepping up and buying a more protective jacket... I currently have this Icon Hayabusa jacket shown below...

Would anyone be interested in picking it up for 150 bucks shipped?
Its a size 4XL (im 6'7'' 285 and it fits perfect)

2009_Icon_Hooligan_Hayabusa_Jacket.jpg

OMG! You are huge. LOL. I am 5'11" and I would have to look up to you.... Dang. I want to see a photo of you on the busa...bet it looks like a trike with you on it...

All the girls in the office want to know what size shoe you wear?! :whistle: :rofl:

normal in comparison to whom?? How tall is your woman?? Dang! I wanna tall dude...you have any male cousins or a brother in Florida or something? Haha.

I cant help ya sell the jacket though....tallest busa rider I got is 6'4".

yo...not just 14 ladies but 14.5

we know what a difference a half inch makes right? Hahaha.

Last edited:
i was dating a lawyer for awhile, now im dating a vet... i dunno. nows just not a good time for something serious.

plus girls in seattle arent fans of tall guys. its really weird.

coming from texas, where you see the giant guys with the tiny little blonde's..i miss that..here its tiny girl, with tiny guys and they both share the same size pants.

i was dating a lawyer for awhile, now im dating a vet... i dunno. nows just not a good time???

plus girls in seattle arent fans of tall guys. its really weird.

coming from texas, where you see the giant guys with the tiny little blonde's..i miss that..here its tiny girl, with tiny guys and they both share the same size pants.

hahahahaha.....Its usually avg people dating avg people in Florida I guess. I had a 6'4" dude for awhile...that was nice. He dwarfed the busa though so I can imagine what you look like on it in person and these photos do no justice. Move back to TX...TX boys are pretty darn sexy if ya ask me...

Back