sell my jacket??

hahah thanks :p

here is another one, me drunk in amsterdam with my ex (5'2'' 110lb asian :p)..

not reallly sure what i was doing.

It looks like you fell in love with the car and were trying to consumate the relationship :whistle:

Seriously though, why do the biggest guys always go for the smallest girls and vice versa? My nephew is 6'5" and married a girl who claims to be 5'1" (I think she is actually shorter than that). You with a 5'2" girl would be about the same difference. Explain that to me ?

It looks like you fell in love with the car and were trying to consumate the relationship :whistle:

Seriously though, why do the biggest guys always go for the smallest girls and vice versa? My nephew is 6'5" and married a girl who claims to be 5'1" (I think she is actually shorter than that). You with a 5'2" girl would be about the same difference. Explain that to me ?

hahah it just works out that way :p..ive always been told its a comfort thing with them...they feel safe and comfortable around someone my size...

ive dated girls from 5'0 all the way up to 6'3'' (6'6'' in heels).. that got more looks than being with a 5'0'' girl.

hahah it just works out that way :p..ive always been told its a comfort thing with them...they feel safe and comfortable around someone my size...

ive dated girls from 5'0 all the way up to 6'3'' (6'6'' in heels).. that got more looks than being with a 5'0'' girl.

Heck, I would feel safe being around you too :laugh:

I dont even know a girl 6'3". 6'6" in heels ? Wow !! That would be impressive !

Damn and I thought I was the tallest Seattle Busa Rider! If I can convince the financial adviser I need it, I'll buy your jacket.

However don't hold your breath, I just replaced my clutch and I was harassed about the cost of that!

I met Tony a while back and he is just a normal large guy! One you'd want to invite home for dinner with the family.

Actually, I snapped this photo of him as he was leaving.

BikePhotos010.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....ok, its 745..I'm still in bed and this is how I have to start my day?!?

Thanks a lot everyone..... I may be big, but words hurt. :p thanks steven, sigh....

:p ok, getting ready for work now!
Posted via Mobile Device

Dated a chick that was 6' 3" in Germany. Her feet were bigger than mine and that really bothered me. Nice jacket by the way.

Back