sell my jacket??

hahahahaha.....Its usually avg people dating avg people in Florida I guess. I had a 6'4" dude for awhile...that was nice. He dwarfed the busa though so I can imagine what you look like on it in person and these photos do no justice. Move back to TX...TX boys are pretty darn sexy if ya ask me...

haha so youre saying i look like a freak in person? :p

everyone tells me the busa was MADE for me. you should see me on a 600 :p

and no way in HELLo would i move back down there... if anything id move to NYC or over to europe.

haha so youre saying i look like a freak in person? :p

everyone tells me the busa was MADE for me. you should see me on a 600 :p

and no way in HELLo would i move back down there... if anything id move to NYC or over to europe.

LMAO...born a city boy, eh?

I would love to see ya on a gsxr...giggle...go take a pic for my entertainment pleasures please...

I just think you look large...not a freak. We have pro bball locally so no one here would even look twice if you are walking down the street. I dont know that I have ever seen a guy your size on the sport bike locally at all though. Everyone would know who you are pretty quick out here. LOL.

I know you have some nicknames...spill it.

LMAO...born a city boy, eh?

I would love to see ya on a gsxr...giggle...go take a pic for my entertainment pleasures please...

I just think you look large...not a freak. We have pro bball locally so no one here would even look twice if you are walking down the street. I dont know that I have ever seen a guy your size on the sport bike locally at all though. Everyone would know who you are pretty quick out here. LOL.

I know you have some nicknames...spill it.

haha ill try and snap a picture sometime :p

Ive ran into a 1 seattle sonic player, we were pretty much eye to eye. (he was still tiny, he had some chicken legs on him)

as for nicknames, i really dont have any. no one really made fun of me growing up. (i was 6'3'' 220lbs in 7th grade :p)... in highschool i was 6'6'' 320 (football)..

thats right! someone buy my jacket!!

2009_Icon_Hooligan_Hayabusa_Jacket.jpg

no no..im just trying to hold myself up from being so wasted :p

everyone get your mind out of the gutter! :laugh:

lol women.........typical in the world today
Posted via Mobile Device

Back