Seen This On Craigslist..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Local bike. Not mine, not interested in it, and don't know anything about it. But thought I'd post it here for everyone to look at.. CUSTOM HAYABUSA TURBO SHOW BIKE
Looks pretty nice, dunno if it's worth the asking price, but some entertainment for a minute anyway.

Yea.. That bike has bigger britches than I want to wear.. lol.. Be happy to get my car with that type of HP.. If I bought that thing, first thing I'd do is come here and brag about it.. Probably be the last post I had.. lol.. But if someone gets it.. I want to see videos of it down the track.. lol.

Thing that gets me is, the only time I ever see another Hayabusa around here is when it shows up on Craigslist. The town that it's in, is only 25 miles from me, and I'm through there all the time, never seen it. There are a coupla more Busas for sale locally too, never knew any of them existed until they showed up on CL. None of the people who own them are on the Org apparently, and I've never seen them out on the road.
The only person from around here, that was on the Org, had a blue '08. Problem was, he steadfastly refused to leave the city limits of Springfield. Twisties? "No way man, corners scare me". He has since sold it.
There is one Gen 1 that I seen around last summer, but have never been able to talk to the guy. He's not on the Org either, but maybe I'll run across him next season... If I don't see it on CL too.

Thing that gets me is, the only time I ever see another Hayabusa around here is when it shows up on Craigslist. The town that it's in, is only 25 miles from me, and I'm through there all the time, never seen it. There are a coupla more Busas for sale locally too, never knew any of them existed until they showed up on CL. None of the people who own them are on the Org apparently, and I've never seen them out on the road.
The only person from around here, that was on the Org, had a blue '08. Problem was, he steadfastly refused to leave the city limits of Springfield. Twisties? "No way man, corners scare me". He has since sold it.
There is one Gen 1 that I seen around last summer, but have never been able to talk to the guy. He's not on the Org either, but maybe I'll run across him next season... If I don't see it on CL too.

Yeah I completely do not understand why anyone would by a beautiful machine and never ride it!!!

who would go thru the trouble of building the motor and not the tranny/ OP shaft? that alone would make me skeptical about what else was missed.

Back