Seen this in recent Cycle World

Very cool

I wish someone would make a lin of 1:18 or larger custom busa (or any bike) detailed models

I have a couple of these

DSCF3608.JPG

(heavybusa @ Nov. 30 2006,20:21) Very cool

I wish someone would make a lin of 1:18 or larger custom busa (or any bike) detailed models
Maisto makes these:

post-6-41510-sany0014.jpg

It's 1:12 scale, so that's a little larger than 1:18.

These are nice cause you can paint them to match your bike!!!. It's about 6" long when done.

That little one there is about 4" or so.

biggrin.gif

(heavybusa @ Nov. 30 2006,21:21) Very cool

here ya go heavy...
wink.gif

1/12

wow.gif

103_0386.JPG

wow.gif

I always look for both the models and other Busa die-cast products in every Walmart, toys-r-us, or novelty store I visit and have only came across only a few small 1:18 scale or smaller models, and never a set like BBB's above.  
crazy.gif

(mzrsq @ Dec. 01 2006,07:15)
wow.gif

I always look for both the models and other Busa die-cast products in every Walmart, toys-r-us, or novelty store I visit and have only came across only a few small 1:18 scale or smaller models, and never a set like BBB's above.  
crazy.gif
Ask and ye shall receive.

Iron Pony has them

Call 'em see if they are in stock.  They usually get a bunch for Xmas.

If any one sees a red and black model please let me know? I'm having a hard time lookin for one, not to mention all the trips I take to Toys'r'us and walmart. It's getting expensive because I never leave the store empty h anded and the kids don't help either.

(Wag @ Dec. 01 2006,09:05) Eh.  It's an '02.

--Wag--
But you can easily take them apart and paint them to make them whatever year you want. The one I posted above, and the one runeight posted are the same, just one is assembled at the factory and one you do yourself.

Back