Seems I'm always after that elusive Busa part,like these.

Aesthetics aside, that fender wouldn't do anything for your bike besides scooping air destined for the radiator for cooling and stuffing it down inside of the fender itself. You might even find that you get a lot of front end lift at speed having that much air funnelled into the fender and then exited straight down at the ground.

Can't help seeing this, I work with airplanes..... :p

The Hayabusa's aerodynamics were extremely fine-tuned and any alteration could have a big negative effect. Even the shape, size and location of the front indicators were such to efficiently flow air into the ram-air ducts at high speeds.

Owners should keep this in mind before making aesthetic "upgrades" to their rides. Cooling, stability and reliability can all suffer at the hand of bad taste.

No talking about you, Rubb, just in general. I've been out of the hangar too long already.... :banghead:

Cooling, stability, and reliability can also suffer at the hand of increased performance as well, and frequently do. I agree with you largely, but let's keep in mind that manufacturers have different goals than owners. I'm willing to sacrifice ride quality for specific handling advantages for instance.
Hi. MY front fender.

Back