Seeing double

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I stopped off at a local hangout and another blackandblueisfastest '02 pulls up. His name is Lance, he's been checking out the site but hasn't posted yet. We had a couple of drinks (cokes and ice tea) and took a spin back down the mountain. We're going to try to hook up again soon. So Lance, if you're out there...get postin'
biggrin.gif

Twin_Busas.JPG

Wow you both have a stainless steel RS-3 can?

<!--EDIT|FHL
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081681981 -->

i guess his is the one with the reflectors on the fork? haha, good thing.. you guys could have switched bikes and never knew!
laugh.gif

i guess his is the one with the reflectors on the fork?   haha, good thing.. you guys could have switched bikes and never knew!
laugh.gif
That's just what I thought when I saw the pic! Sounds like it was a good time though!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081697477 -->

Nice saw a Busa on 70East Friday identical to mine with only exception being extended swingarm. Funny we both went by each other so fast barely had time for a hand wave.

Nice saw a Busa on 70East Friday identical to mine with only exception being extended swingarm.  Funny we both went by each other so fast barely had time for a hand wave.
Yeah that's usually how it works you get enough time to say "hey that's just the same as mi..vwooom, right past each other.

Yeah it's fun finding your twin out there on the road... It's also the ideal time to rob a Bank, and escape on your Busa...

Hey gotta pay for mods somehow right?

Back