Seedless Watermelon.....

Kaptain Kanji

Registered
So my wife brings home a seedless Watermelon, at least thats what it says on the label.!!
I start thinking, why would we believe the seller in the first place when Watermelons come from a plant which comes from a seed.?? Then I'm thinking if indeed this Watermelon does NOT have seeds, then how did it come to be.?? Do they have Watermelon TREES now.??
I can see in the case of seedless Grape plants where they take a shoot off the mother plant, but that doesn't sound like the case here.
Sounds like somebody is spoofin somebody here.
Help me out on this.??

"seedless" watermelons here still have the little white seeds, and not the black seeds. I think it was modified to not reproduce itself....not sure if what you have is the same thing though?

How about these, Kaptain?

Square Watermelon! Ending The Tyranny Of Round (PHOTOS)

slide_6506_86229_large.jpg

A bit like the way you can cross a Zebra and a Donkey to produce a hybrid "Zedonk"
but its almost impossible to breed from them as they are nearly always sterile.

No seed ?

In the plant world, many Hybrids will not reproduce, If you have ever smelled a rose that had no smell, that was a hybrid................

Seedless watermelongs do have seeds. ive noticed little tiny white ones in them. not big enough to be noticed when eating

Back