See a cop Warner Brother

Do you warn other riders of a cop in the near area?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My safety course instructor let us know that little bit of info back when I got my MC endorsement. Good to know and I am glad that they teach it there. I've saved guys and I've been saved.

Hopefully saved a rider today, passed a Speed trap on a 2 lane country Rd with a Speed limit of 45.
about a mile past the cop I seen a few cruisers coming along, tapped my helmet and gave
the thank you sign and a sums up which means my direction is clear of Speed traps.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hope this aint a repost
if-you-see-da-police-warn-a-brother-1.jpg

Posted via Mobile Device

Nope, I never heard of this...the index finger in a circular motion to represent cherries goin` round, or flash lights, but no helmet tap.
huh, yeah, guess the finger in a circle a bit outdated seein how they have strobe now

If I seen someone whirling there finger I would think they are giving the crazy signal or meaning whoopdie do
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh yeah. the whirling of the finger like lankeeyankee said meaning the twirling light bar on the police car

I was driving in my car today and passed a cop all set up shooting radar, well oncoming traffic was coming towards me and I started tapping my head (remembered cagers dont know what that means LOL:whistle:,, I stopped pretty quickly and hit the high beams to flash the uncoming traffic..

IF your in your car dont flash your lights on and off cause the tail lights will also flash, Just pull your flash your high beams.:laugh:

Back