Secrets

Prezzo

Registered
FIVE SECRETS OF A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP:1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks, cleans & has a job.2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.3. It's important to have a woman you can trust & who would never lie. 4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed & likes being with you.5. It's absolutely vital that these four women don't know each other.

bowdown.gif

2 nuns being raped down a country lane. 1st nun says "forgive them lord for they know not what they are doing". 2nd nun says "My god...... this f****r does"!

Ten things men know about women:
1. They have a vagina.
10. Oh and tits

FIVE SECRETS OF A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP:1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks, cleans & has a job.2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.3. It's important to have a woman you can trust & who would never lie. 4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed & likes being with you.5. It's absolutely  vital  that these four women don't know each other.
rofl.gif

I used to work with a guy who uttered this to me one day about his wife.

"She aint much to look at but she's a good cook, a ***** in the bedroom and she's good to the kids."

Back