Secret superheroes

Zebedee..Magic Roundabout......

Look it up..
tounge.gif
Time for bed. Boinggg!

No.....I don't feel like......"a superhero"....as for me?....putting on my gear is more like a religous experience....as while the prospect of riding excites me?...doning my gear serves as a grim, yet wise and healthy reminder of the severe consequences I may encounter should I become laxidazical, or lose focus...it reminds me that acute awareness and concentration will be the order of the day....thereby serving to help keep my adrenal system in check...hence?.... great levels of enthusiasm tempered with serious levels of respect.

But no...no "super hero feelings" here...sorry...didn't mean to blow everyones high.
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
I agree, putting on the gear helps to focus the mind. It's not a matter of just jumping on the bike and twisting the throttle, it helps to slow things down while you visualize the ride etc.

Zen and the Art and all that...

laugh.gif
Ben!!!

I know of a certain member here that resembles the Blue Power Ranger when he suits up...
tounge.gif

When my son and I used to do motocross, my daughter commented that we looked like Power Rangers when we had our gear on. Matter of fact, I felt a little like a Power Ranger when I was flying over the jumps!

Note to self: Get another MX bike.

laugh.gif
Ben!!!  

I know of a certain member here that resembles the Blue Power Ranger when he suits up...
tounge.gif
Close your pie hole pink busa rider!
blue power ranger?
rock.gif

I'm the black power ranger. ALL my gear is black, the pants, jacket, and helmet. I look evil. It's cool. I scare little kids away. They fear me. They run for their lives. I'm going to stop typing like this. Just pointless sentences. I could use commas in them. Instead of periods. But I don't. So I'm stopping typing like this. NOW.

laugh.gif
Ben!!!  

tounge.gif
blue power ranger?
rock.gif

I'm the black power ranger. ALL my gear is black, the pants, jacket, and helmet. I look evil. It's cool. I scare little kids away. They fear me. They run for their lives. I'm going to stop typing like this. Just pointless sentences. I could use commas in them. Instead of periods. But I don't. So I'm stopping typing like this. NOW.
Pink Busa rider...surely you're joking Gunny!
tounge.gif

Well, tonight the new black ICON riding pants showed up...I put 'em on along with the white and black SHIFT leather jacket and I look like the white Power Ranger now, so I can't poke fun anymore
sad.gif
Ben, you and I shall pose for pics so others can point and laugh when we meet up at the Bash...

This is no fun! LOL

tounge.gif

Anybody see that movie The Wraith with Charlie Sheen? That's actually what I feel like I look like.

The cool thing is, when I walk into work w/my jacket on and carrying my helmet (I work at a financial institution), you can actually see people slowly getting out of the way
biggrin.gif
I feel like saying "I am looking fuh Sarah Konnuh.."

BUSAFETT

Saw this dude today w/a jacket on that had a half dome on the back- Looked like a piece to make his body more aerodynamic w/his helmet..

Is this what I saw? Or was it possibly some kind of backpack?

BUSAFETT

No.....I don't feel like......"a superhero"....as for me?....putting on my gear is more like a religous experience....as while the prospect of riding excites me?...doning my gear serves as a grim, yet wise and healthy reminder of the severe consequences I may encounter should I become laxidazical, or lose focus...it reminds me that acute awareness and concentration will be the order of the day....thereby serving to help keep my adrenal system in check...hence?.... great levels of enthusiasm tempered with serious levels of respect.

But no...no "super hero feelings" here...sorry...didn't mean to blow everyones high.
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
+1

My day job is building and working around Ammo for the AF. Safety is concern one but the kid in me giggles and thinks, "Up up and away"
race.gif

laugh.gif
Ben!!!  

tounge.gif
blue power ranger?
rock.gif

Pink Busa rider...surely you're joking Gunny!  
tounge.gif

Well, tonight the new black ICON riding pants showed up...I put 'em on along with the white and black SHIFT leather jacket and I look like the white Power Ranger now, so I can't poke fun anymore  
sad.gif
 Ben, you and I shall pose for pics so others can point and laugh when we meet up at the Bash...

This is no fun!  LOL
'kay...

tounge.gif

Back