Secret superheroes

BUSAFETT

Registered
OK, I'll preface this by saying YES, it PROBABLY SOUNDS CHEEZY, but I'm going to ask anyway..

Does anyone else out there feel like some kinda superhero after putting on their riding garb? Just putting on my helmet, jacket, and gloves makes me feel like I'm following in the footsteps of Batman or somethin. It's an awesome feeling, and definitely adds to the overall riding experience..

The whole sport bike desire started for me when I saw the movie TRON and got first glimpse of the light cycles the characters rode. That was like 30 years ago, but I STILL think of it every time I get on my Busa today.

OK, I'm done... Just tell me what prescription drugs I need.
smile.gif

BUSAFETT

<!--EDIT|BUSAFETT
Reason for Edit: "typo"|1143765000 -->

I feel like Batman at times.... Especially when I'm jamming to some of Danny Elfmans work...

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143765273 -->

My peeps at work have nicknamed me the transformer, because I roll in with all of my rding gear, then 10 minutes later ... presto and I'm chillin' in my business attire!!

I wear a Spiderman t-shirt sometimes. Sometimes I wear a Superman 'S.' Sometimes, I wear a Punisher t-shirt. What I need is a Ghost Rider t-shirt.

Does that count?!!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Something familiar about that truck. Hmmmmmmm......

--Wag--

no, but it DOES fulfill my lifelong astronaut dream.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "spleelling"|1143774259 -->

No.....I don't feel like......"a superhero"....as for me?....putting on my gear is more like a religous experience....as while the prospect of riding excites me?...doning my gear serves as a grim, yet wise and healthy reminder of the severe consequences I may encounter should I become laxidazical, or lose focus...it reminds me that acute awareness and concentration will be the order of the day....thereby serving to help keep my adrenal system in check...hence?.... great levels of enthusiasm tempered with serious levels of respect.

But no...no "super hero feelings" here...sorry...didn't mean to blow everyones high.
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back