Second Bike???

Dakkine2

Donating Member
Registered
So I've run across a great deal on a new 2013 M109R in black. My question is, do those of you who have multiple bikes tend to favor one while the other(s) just sit? ???

I have an 08 Hayabusa and a 2011 BMW S1000rr. The BMW doesn't get near the love as the Busa. :whistle:

Yes, I favor one, the Busa. It gets all the long trips and meticulous maintenance. The KLR goes back and forth to work and around town and gets maintenance as needed.

I also have an 07 Nightrod. It was just that bike that the 1st time I seen it in person I knew I had 2 have 1. I use it 4 when I just want 2 relax and cruise around solo or with my GF. I prefer my busa tho when it comes 2 riding. That bike rides like no other :thumbsup:

Hi there,
I have a GSX1400 & the Busa, the 14 is for cruising, touring and long rides with my girlfriend on the back & the Busa is for fast fun.

cheers.

I have a Tl1000R, an 04 Busa and a B king. Right now I'm riding the BK more than the others due to my back problems. My favorite probably is the TL. It's torquey and has one of the best exhaust notes out there. I'm actually thinking about selling the busa and the TL and getting a ZX14. I'm 49 now and comfort is starting to win out over fun.

Since my two bikes are apples to oranges, I guess my decision on which to ride depends on the task required.

My 2nd bike is a GSXR750. Busa gets most of the attention. The GIXER gets the short twisty rides and track time.

Thanks for the replies everyone. :beerchug: I went ahead and pulled the trigger today. Picking up the 109 on Thursday. Got it for 11,900 OTD. I couldn't find anything even close to that within 500 miles.

I guess depending on the route and the crowd I'm with will determine the bike for the day. Kind of excited! :banana:

Congrats!!! :beerchug:

Let me tell you it's a nice feeling to pop the garage door and see not 1 but 2 bikes sitting there...:whistle:

Always said i want to buy the complete opposite of the Busa - which would be a standard.

Narrowed it down to BMW K1200R, Speed Triple or a Kawasaki Z1000.

Congrats on your purchase. That is beautiful bike and kudos on your brand loyalty. I am only fortunate enough to have one bike but if I were to get a second I would go full dress BMW, Gold Wing, or Electra Glide, and in that order. Think it would be nice to have the storage, sound and navigation, and comfortable spot for my wife to sit.

groovy. I wanna see!

I like having a choice in bikes. many many choices. :laugh:

love them all. they are like children to me. some fussy and others nice. some can be naughty, and one is really really fast!

:beerchug:

Congrats on the new ride!

I've got a couple bikes as well and enjoy the strengths that each has to offer.

I have a 2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX9R and the 2001 Busa, so far this season the Busa has been risen about 500 miles, the ninja is still in winter storage mode.. they are really totally different bikes but i can't help but favor the Busa. However, the Ninja was my first "real, nice" bike, so i doubt i will ever sell it.

-D

Back