Seattle International Motorcycle Show "Who's Going"?

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
The Seattle International Motorcycle Show is in Seattle for the weekend Dec 14-15-16. Anybody here attending?

I'll be there all three days helping out at the 2-fast.org booth. Please stop by and say hello. My track bike will be mounted on the 2-fast lean machine so stop in and try it out. The lean machine is a great tool for teaching body position while allowing the rider to reach lean angles that has thus far only been achieved in dreams without the fear of crashing. It's really fun as well as educational. We will be next to the WMRRA Road Racing booth.

Hope to see you there! :cheerleader:

Do not be trying to pick up all the young girls, Tuf.....

I think I'm coming sunday...maybe saturday...Wife is in college and has Saturday classes sometimes..

They stopped coming to Denver a few years ago, sure miss that show. Must not be enough interest here.

Oh, if that were only true....??? :laugh:

Oh, it is true DivrMan!

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, except for the fellas in the South who were raised on a farm. All that time spent in the barn with the farm animals seems to have a negative effect on future performance as they "AGE"! :laugh:

Oh, it is true DivrMan!

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, except for the fellas in the South who were raised on a farm. All that time spent in the barn with the farm animals seems to have a negative effect on future performance as they "AGE"! :laugh:

If you could only squeal like a pig :laugh:

Back