seattle fog with a grey busa..

TonyMastodon

Big Blue Burrito!
Registered
took this picture the other day, had no clue it came out like this. (not bad for a camera phone and not looking where i shoot)

fog.JPG

took this picture the other day, had no clue it came out like this. (not bad for a camera phone and not looking where i shoot)

Has anyone ever mentioned that your bike looks like a big cat with its ears back and ready to strike! Cus it does.:thumbsup:
Bubba

riding around downtown is great. I tend to break the laws A LOT.... i know this city like the bank of my hand and its always full of out of towners who turn down one ways, shoot over because they dont wanna miss their turn and people who just look around instead of watching the road)... I do a lot of lane splitting and usually speed around just so i know IM in control of whos around me.
I really do love this city, i NEVER see any hayabusa though =/

and yes, my bike is a giant kitty :p

im in Madrona/Madison park area...
I didnt know you were so close... Cookie! lets ride sometime!!

do you go down to the pioneer square area?? (where that court yard is?) I saw a hayabusa pull in there once.
As for the picture, its right next to the stadium on occidental.

do you go down to the pioneer square area?? (where that court yard is?) I saw a hayabusa pull in there once.
As for the picture, its right next to the stadium on occidental.

Yeah,, that was my first thought. That's the building that is kind of triangle like down by the Safe,,, right!?

I do go down by the Square, by I usually don't leave my bike anywhere out of my sight. No clubs, you know,, to many idiots that want a Hayabusa memory and want to use my bike. :banghead: :moon: :lol: I like Belltown or maybe Fremont. Loads of Cougars down there with their heads on a wee bit straighter. :laugh:

Oh I see it now,, That IS Seahawk Stadium to the right there. You are at one of P.Allens buildings, yes?

Oh I see it now,, That IS Seahawk Stadium to the right there. You are at one of P.Allens buildings, yes?

I prefer the cougars as well!!! I actually wont date a girl under 29 :p (im 26)...

As for the building. I took that at my work. Its right across the street from the seahawks team store. (right by the viaduct onramp on 1st ave, the corner building is where i work)

Back