Seattle Bike Show Dec 5 to 7

flying swan

Never Forgotten
Hi Gang,
Who's going to be at the Seattle Bike Show Dec. 6. bog and I and a bunch of friends will be Saturday.. anyone else going to be there..let's hook up. Have fun.

I'll be there around noon as well..hopefully we can run into each other. Greg, are you going to be there?
Can I buy one on of those poster you made of our Laguna trip?

I will be there with my newly formed bike club. And yes, you can buy a poster. I will be staying over either Friday night, Saturday night or both...looking to have a liitle fun.

Swan, they are having a special area called the Club House for motorcycle clubs (free). You can meet other clubs and pass out information about your group(s). Here is the description:

The Club House
The 2004 series is presenting a new Club House section of the show - a designated area for local motorcycle clubs and chapters to display club information and literature, meet with members, and mingle with other clubs from their region. The goal of the Club House is to help powersports club members expand their riding network and chat with other enthusiasts - it's a fun way to recruit new riders and members, too![/QUOTE]

here is the link to the website to learn more:
Seattle Show

Greg

Hello my busa friends,
Guess what..Bog and I and our friends will be coming down Friday night to party and then go to the bike show Saturday..and head home saturday night.. anyways..I'll let you know where we're staying twisted and Greg..maybe we can go partying together. Any suggestions on hotels with clubs..or hotels near a club?
Greg..of course I want to join your club.:)

lots of places to stay near clubs, depends on what you have to spend? I will tell you all the clubs are on 1st and 2nd ave. between broad st. and main. there are motels close, go to mapquest.com,  MOTELS&HOTELS click on details and it will give you distance from downtown. I can be the designated driver and drive everyone back to thier rooms if need be, I never drink anyways.

greg, who all is in the club and whats the name of it?

<!--EDIT|†WÃ￾§â€ Ã«D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066690525 -->

My club is not a Hayabusa Club. I was inspired by Lo and her No Limit Club, so I rallied some of the local guys I ride with and we formed a club....FULL TILT RIDERS. These are city riders...not used to long distances, not used to group riding, not used to twisties etc. They have a lot to learn, but learning can be fun!

Swan, I sent you that link because I thought that you might want to promote one of your many groups (female racing club, VROM, or your Cafe). They also give you discount coupons and I think there is an award for the club that travels the furthest.

Hello my busa friends,
Guess what..Bog and I and our friends will be coming down Friday night to party and then go to the bike show Saturday..and head home saturday night.. anyways..I'll let you know where we're staying twisted and Greg..maybe we can go partying together. Any suggestions on hotels with clubs..or hotels near a club?
Greg..of course I want to join your club.:)
Swan, if I come down Friday night. I will probably stay at the Doubletree out near the airport. I like it because it has a club inside that I like, but a little spendy). Saturday night, it would be down to the area that Twisted mentioned. My favorite is Club Bohemian. That would be my plan, but I could be persuaded to change.

FULL TILT RIDERS. These are city riders...not used to long distances, not used to group riding, not used to twisties etc. They have a lot to learn, but learning can be fun!
thinker, you sure "full tilt riders" is a proper name for such a crew?

:bounce:
foresure !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diamonds in the rough,Will be 30 plus deep. I cant wait til we pull up on the set,once spring time hits.

That is an awesome name Twisted. We do have a couple of very aggressivve riders, but most are very reasonable and interested in expanding their abilities in a safe and reasonable manner. We have a vision for the long haul, so no need to rush...no need for competition.

Cache, if you are truly interested, we should talk. It is a riding club, but also a social club. It involves annual and monthly dues, and part of our mission includes community service work. There are a lot of these clubs out East, in the South, and down in Cali. Now we are bringing the concept to the Pacific NW.

everything is new, but we will ride a lot next season. You are all welcome to ride with us at any time.

Back