seats?

Archangel1177

Registered
I just went on a ride with my Dad this past weekend and I had a great time. The only thing I noticed was that with the stock seat, I was pretty sore at the end of the day. Anyone have any recommendations for seats or maybe konw of a place that makes a touring seat for the 'busa?

How many miles.
My butt goes about 250 - 300 then starts to ache a bit too.
Bubba

I bought a new Suzuki gel seat on ebay for $80. I only got about 100 miles or so on it therefor it's not broken in yet, but I do like it better than the stock seat. My butt would get sore within 75 miles using the stock seat. One of these days I'll probably get a corbin or tobin but for now the gel seat is fine.

Just over 400. ANd keep in mind that I havent done this sort of thing on a hayabusa before. Usually on my concours that I just sold.

The preferred saddle around here is Tobin Seats - Welcome to Tobin Seats another good one is Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Cool Motorcycle Stuff since 1968 | 800-538-7035 and people mentioned the Suzuki Gel seat.

I am definitely going to look into that here soon. I saw feeling a bit the next day still, but it was worth it to go riding with my old man for fathers day. Actually here are a few pics
100_5026.jpg

100_5028.jpg

100_5024.jpg

I love my Corbin. Here's what I did one time. It was over 15 hours on the saddle and still smiling at the end of the day.
2702021929_f6f45e4c77.jpg

And here she is.
3434590179_a9f7f66b79.jpg

I bought a new Suzuki gel seat on ebay for $80. I only got about 100 miles or so on it therefor it's not broken in yet, but I do like it better than the stock seat. My butt would get sore within 75 miles using the stock seat. One of these days I'll probably get a corbin or tobin but for now the gel seat is fine.

I guess having a fat ass finally pays off I can do 300 easy without getting sore on the stock seat:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back