Seatcover "bumpstop" or pad...

heavyjeffd

Registered
I've seen a few pics of guys that have a little pad or bump stop on the "hump" or seatcover.

Where can you get this? I'd like to pick one up.
smile.gif

It sounds like your talking about a tobin seat. You take your seat off and send it to him and he modifies it and sends it back... guys that have them swear by them. They look good to! You can get different colors and with or without symbols... its up to you...

http://www.tobinseats.com

elasticity2.jpg

i JUST SEEN ONE OF THESE,AND WAS CONTIPLATEING BUYING IT,ITS ACTUALLY AN AFTER MARKET "HUMP" ITS ALOT SMALLER AND HAS A PAD BUILT INTO THE FRONT WHERE THE SMALL OF YOUR BACK GOES,I BELIEVE I SEEN IT ON A EUROPEAN SITE..IF I COME ACROSS IT I WILL FWD IT TO YA

Yeah that's it I think.

See how this guy has a "pad" attached to the removable hump/seatcover?

100_06511.jpg

I want something *like* that, but not as HUGE as that one, that one is way too big, maybe half that thick.

The one on the red bike is also a Tobin piece. It zips on the underside of the Tobin seat.

Well I'd just like a smaller version of that pad I can attach to the hump. I'll drill it and bolt it to it, whatever.

I don't want one quite that large and don't really want a Tobin seat. I'm sure they are great seats but honestly the stock one is just fine by me.
smile.gif

One of these? The pad is attached to the bottom of the driver seat not the hump.

Midnight__14_Oct_07____7.JPG

Yeah, I have seen it on the hump though, I *know* I have. On this forum no less, I just didn't take note of who's bike it was.

Argh.

This is the only one I have ever seen on the hump. Granted this is not a Busa hump, but the idea is the same.

10010.jpg

Back