Seat

Depends on where you are looking for the comfort and what kind of riding that you are doing. You can even throw the Tobin seats in there for comfort.

An embroidered seat that is a modified stock seat made by a member of the board.  It comes in somewhat different sizes depending on your body size and composition.  Here are a couple pics to show you and the thread with the info in case you are interested.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085678573 -->

post_12_42797_DSC00469.jpg

Hey Trolley.....there's a guy in your area named Gunther, that makes custom seats outta his house.....does a damn fine job, and every seat is custom fit to yer ass size......seen em a few times now, (my uncle has one) and they're very resonable!!!!
I'll get ya his number if ya want!!!

Trolley,

I had a Corbin on my last bike. I live near them so I rode over and had them custom fit me. It was better and more comfortable than the stock seat, but the quality of the workmanship left a bit to be desired. Not bad, but not really great either.

I just had Tobin make a seat for my Hayabusa and the workmanship is top notch. He replaces the stock foam with a firmer, higher quality foam and then builds a bolster in the back and covers it with your choice of leathers. You can have Kanji's stiched into the seat as well. I like it alot better than the Corbin seat that I had. I just got back from a 3 day trip and the seat performed very welll. Its a bit stiffer than the stock seat, but provides great support.

You can contact him at tobinoc@adelphia.net

Good Luck

Kent

i ride a red 04 busa and i am interested in purchasing a more comfortable seat for long rides
i am a little confused as to weather to purchase a gel seat, corbin or other

can anyone share there ideas with me on this subject
Kenneth

Back