Seat options?

Dont have a link and not sure where I bought mine...maybe ebay even. I do know Pashnit carries, or used to carry them.
Troy

Update:

I thought I’d give an update. After reading and doing some research I tried to get my seats done with new image seats. The Communication was a little rough so I went with a local person in Manchester ct. He removed all the foam, added newer foam back and added about 3/4 more foam with a matte black vinyl. I went on the same ride I that I did from Hartford Connecticut to Newburgh ny. Man what a difference. After the ride my butt wasn’t sore at all.

I've considered the Saddlemen but saw some pics of it on a busa and it has gaps.
The gaps are not as bad in person, I was scared when I got mine that it was gonna look horrible but honestly it doesn't look bad at all. Only thing I don't like is the front bracket doesn't have grommets and when u transfer the stock ones they don't fit tight allowing the seat to move a little but I just bend the rear tabs a little and that helps.

Update:

I thought I’d give an update. After reading and doing some research I tried to get my seats done with new image seats. The Communication was a little rough so I went with a local person in Manchester ct. He removed all the foam, added newer foam back and added about 3/4 more foam with a matte black vinyl. I went on the same ride I that I did from Hartford Connecticut to Newburgh ny. Man what a difference. After the ride my butt wasn’t sore at all.

Lee can be a little tough to get in touch with sometimes, but the product is well worth it. Glad you got something more comfortable for your riding.

Update:

You have to directly call Lee, he's picked up every single time I called. There's nothing your local person will do that'll come close to the comfort of newimage's seats.

Back