seat cowl

jamesnismo

Registered
ok, i'm looking for the bump pad for the rear seat cowl.... wher can it be found? wasn't sure where to list this post, so here it is. thanks, james

ebay...
wink.gif

Yep ebay has the thin ones that attach to the hump, but also Tobin makes a thicker one that zips to the back portion of his seat.

<!--EDIT|sageronin
Reason for Edit: "poor spelling"|1090685447 -->

Here are two pictures of my Tobin zip off hump pad. You may like how it looks or not but it sure is comfortable.

The stick on ones on Ebay suck. They are a piece of foam that sticks on to Your cowl. after about 2 weeks the foam starts to break off in chunks. After quite a bit of searching I have come to the conclusion that there are only 2 ways to go and thats Tobin or Sargent. I ordered one from sargent about 2 weeks ago and haven't seen It yet so I hesitate to tell You to absolutly go that way.

I gotta tell ya' Lazerblade, I'm diggin' the seats man. That looks really good. And thanks for the price info!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Maximum
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090809891 -->

Kevin, how come your web site has no Busa's on it? And, I was going to replace my carpet but now that you pointed out the possitive aspect of keeping it, I just want to say thanks.

Paul

Do what Postal did on his bike, find one of those gel/foam stick pads for computers that you rest your palms on when typing. Trim alitttle and there you go.

Back