Seat covers

cheferman65

Registered
Good afternoon H.org people,
Anyone with experience with or past knowledge of these seat skins/Company.
I'm writing my christmas wish list for the family as they never take nothing for an answer from me and they look good imho.

Thanks for any input good, bad, indifferent.

08-10 Hayabusa - Quality Moto Products

You could get brand new custom seats from new image for like 45 bucks more than that. Way more worth it than buy covers

newimageseats.com

You could get brand new custom seats from new image for like 45 bucks more than that. Way more worth it than buy covers

newimageseats.com

True Mr. RusselJ, however, my arse is one of those that likes the stock seat.
I'll be honest and have not explored the NI selections, I was partial to the color schemes offered through Luimoto. I'll give them a look. Thanks.

Also one of those strange people that likes the stock seat for long-distance touring. It's good for 400-500 miles days.

Second Look has been around for years, 20+ & likely most well known in the US.

That's what I've got on there now & love the look. LuiMoto is in Canada and the mirror of Second Look but on the canadian side. You should look at their site too.

second-look1-700.jpg

Img_0204_second_look.jpg

second-look1-700.jpg

Img_0204_second_look.jpg

Must be some custom car upholstery shops in your area that could make exactly what you want.

cheers
ken

Second look is out of business...???
Or so the site is telling me...

I just quickly googled the site to see if they were still there. I think they have gone in and out of business several times. I've met three different owners.

If they are BK, may LuiMoto would have something?

I think I'm gonna go with our Canadian friends @ Luimoto.
I like what they offer and their turn around is quite quick. I just have to find a good shop to help me with the staples as I do not have a pneumatic staple gun. I scored a used seat off a wrecked 08 for $40 so I can keep my original as is.

s09hayabusa-F-7mr.jpg

Been drooling over the Luimoto since I first saw them many months ago. Was all set to pull the trigger but I found a killer deal on a Corbin. Looking forward to the pics of yor new seat !

Custom seat creations is GOOD. Pic of mine. Carbon fiber look. very Good quality material. Changed the seat for the better.

IMG_0269 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Hello Cheferman ,

i've got the luimoto seatcover on my 08,it really looks great on the bike and good Quality.

cheers

Back