Seasons Greetings from LoBusa

LoBusa

Registered
Hello all my Busa riding buddies!!!! I am back from holiday and just wanted to wish you all a Happy and safe New Year and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!! I only saw a few motorcycles in the islands and absolutely NO BUSA's... I couldn't wait to get back and ride, but it has been raining non-stop here in Northern Cal and I am going MAD!!!!!!!!!!

Smooches to you ALL!!! Missed you much and can't wait to get caught up on all the posts!!!

LoBusa

pure ego: GO RAIDERS!!!! YES!!!

Lo,

Missed you also...Hope you've got some pics to post...Happy New Year to you...
muscle.gif

Welcome back Lo...I hope everything went well for you on the islands. Were missing you on the boards. DID YOU BRING ME ANYTHING BACK?

fireskull.gif

Hey Lo, welcome back girly girl. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I will make sure I pack the misletoe when I come to Laguna.
wink.gif

Thinker

Welcome back Lo! I'm sure you had a good time. It's been raining here off and on, supposed to rain again on New Year's Eve, but it will be sunny on New Year's day for the Rose parade. Any pics from the vacation?

Happy holidays, Lo. Sorry to hear about the freaky weather you've been getting there. Family in LA and SFO were telling me how it's unusually cold and wet these past days. Well, at least you're not getting snow. Cheers and take care. Jun

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WARM WELCOMES BACK!!

biggrin.gif

Hey Doc, I was in the Bahamas.. it was beautiful there. just kinda weird celebrating christmas in the sun on the beach???
cool.gif

I'm glad you all are well and hope Santa brought lots of Busa goodies for you all!!! Sorry, not posting pix this time... Just use your imagination.....
tounge.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! Be safe out there.......

Lo
javelik.gif

Just use your imagination.....
[/QUOTE]

Lo,

Look just one pic O.K. Because this imagination thing could get carried to far...
tounge.gif

See it's already getting out of control...

Hey LoLo,

Glad to see you made it back in one piece. Welcome back and have a Safe and Happy New Year for you and your family. Hope there's some "Gumbo" on the stove for New Year's.
wink.gif
(that's our little inside joke)

Brian

Brian, nice to hear from you!!! Glad you had a good holiday... missed hearing from you
sad.gif
(i've got your bowl ready for New Years day) I know you don't think your girl can throw down, but don't let the Cali thing fool ya..... i'll have ya running back for more!!!
wink.gif

Happy Holidays!!!!

Lo

I hope everyone has a safe New Year. PLEASE be careful Tuesday night and Wednesday!!
The KRAAAAAAAZIES are gonne be out!!

Hey Lo,

I also wanted to congradulate you on the Raiders win. If you read my earlier post, you will see that I have the Raiders packed and ready for the SuperBowl. Good Luck. Your chances with the Raiders look a lot better than mine with the Niners. Anyway, we're there and just have to take it one game at a time. Wouldn't that be a helluva Super Bowl with the Raiders vs. 49ers?

Brian

Back