Searching for 2014 OEM Fairings

I'm new to this whole forum not sure if I'm even posting in the right place. I'm looking for a set of 2014 OEM fairings for my hayabusa I went down on it last year; getting it back together but no luck find the fairings that I had. I see eBay has some aftermarket option but I would like the OEM's back. Meesage or comment if you can help me out. See pic below of what fairing I'm looking for.
IMG_5034[1237].JPG

Welcome and nice bike (before the crash) looks like you have made significant modifications to it. I can see why you want to keep the stock color-it's really cool.

Good luck in finding the fairings to bring her back to life. If there are any out there, people on this forum will know.

Welcome and nice bike (before the crash) looks like you have made significant modifications to it. I can see why you want to keep the stock color-it's really cool.

Good luck in finding the fairings to bring her back to life. If there are any out there, people on this forum will know.
Thanks man I hope I get through.

I'm new to this whole forum not sure if I'm even posting in the right place. I'm looking for a set of 2014 OEM fairings for my hayabusa I went down on it last year; getting it back together but no luck find the fairings that I had. I see eBay has some aftermarket option but I would like the OEM's back. Meesage or comment if you can help me out. See pic below of what fairing I'm looking for. View attachment 1595966
Sorry to hear about your get off. Good, used OEM fairings are hard to come by sometimes, specially when looking for a specific color. Do you need every piece or did the crash only damaged a couple of the pieces?

Sorry to hear about your get off. Good, used OEM fairings are hard to come by sometimes, specially when looking for a specific color. Do you need every piece or did the crash only damaged a couple of the pieces?
Thanks for the concern, this is all I left from the crash most of these parts are damaged or scratched to deeply. its not worth getting them repainted. A guy on eBay had a tank and tail without a cowl for like 500 per piece but nothing else.

IMG_6593[1241].JPG

Thanks for the concern, this is all I left from the crash most of these parts are damaged or scratched to deeply. its not worth getting them repainted. A guy on eBay had a tank and tail without a cowl for like 500 per piece but nothing else.

View attachment 1595967
Looks like every piece was damaged. you Should’ve bought that tank and tail for $500 and slowly try to gather the rest by keeping an eye on eBay and Facebook market or simply do as @Mr Brown suggested. I just put a set together and did a little bit of everything. Tank and tail were eBay suctions, nose was a mix of new and used parts and side fairings wee random used colors and painted to match by a local painter. Not sure if you priced a set of new fairings from Suzuki, but make sure you are sitting down when you do. That tank and tail was a good deal, considering you want that specific color.

Looks like every piece was damaged. you Should’ve bought that tank and tail for $500 and slowly try to gather the rest by keeping an eye on eBay and Facebook market or simply do as @Mr Brown suggested. I just put a set together and did a little bit of everything. Tank and tail were eBay suctions, nose was a mix of new and used parts and side fairings wee random used colors and painted to match by a local painter. Not sure if you priced a set of new fairings from Suzuki, but make sure you are sitting down when you do. That tank and tail was a good deal, considering you want that specific color.
Yeah it seems like that’s what I’ll have to do. A friend told me about the Suzuki dealership lol, but what I’m saying about the parts from eBay is that he wanted close to 1100 for the tank and tail without coul if it was 500 for both I’d grab it quick. But thanks for the help if any of you run across anything you can email: dfrederick@live.com

The silver set @Slowstang305 posted is aftermarket, because I looked into those and the people selling it said they bought them just to do a wrap job and then changed their mind. The two That the KD guy listed where already sold, but I’m like @BUMWOP. Not sure if he is a person you can trust or not and for $1000, I would have a hard time believing these fairings are in good condition and no broken tabs or anything. At least, I wouldn’t sell my spare set for that, but it don’t part out bikes like that guy does for a living.

Yeah I seen this one I bought a few parts from him already he’s the one that had the tank and tail but the tank has been sold already. The amount he wants for this I might as well save for a new set.
All the pieces for a tail (not counting all the little screws, grommets, etc) is about $580 for the main center piece, the 2 side pods where the signals go and the small center piece that ties the tail right behind front seat. Add taxes to that and you’ll see that he is asking half the cost of a new complete tail.

By the looks of it I’ll just have to settle for the aftermarket fairings I’ll just just purchase an oem tank with the same color because I’m not sure what about the whole plastic cover for the tank, seems tacky.

View attachment 1596181

View attachment 1596182
That’s an option, but read the description on the aftermarket set that you decide to buy. Most, if not all, say that they won’t guarantee a color match with your OEM color, so your new aftermarket fairings, more than likely won’t match your OEM tank. @jeffgordons24 bought a set from monster fairings and if I’m not mistaken, ended up piecing together an OEM set. Do some research on the forum before you do anything. I’m not trying to be a party pooper, just want you to be aware of what you can expect with aftermarket fairings.