SEAFOAM: which vacume line?

AZIROC

Registered
so i was gonna run some thru the engine, but im having a total brain fart and aint sure which line to pour the seafoam thru :banghead: , anyone have a pic or lmk which line. i already thru some in the oil and the gas a few days ago (changed out oil today) but was gonna do it and just cant remember which 1 hose is a vacume line 2 put this stuff in. or can i just get the spray can version and spray into the TB's?

Last edited:
Errrr, just pour it into your gas tank and run that tank of gas plus one more tank through the bike.

--Wag--

yea, but i wanna do a bit more "concentrated" version thru the upper part of the engine 2 get the crap off the valves/pistons as well.. ive already ran it thru the gas and oil

yea, but i wanna do a bit more "concentrated" version thru the upper part of the engine 2 get the crap off the valves/pistons as well.. ive already ran it thru the gas and oil

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you really are concerned, run two tanks of sea foamed gas through it and it should take care of the worst of it. Really.

--Wag--

What ever you do, just don't google "Sea foam + snake oil".

Just saying....

:poke::laugh::beerchug:

cheers
ken

Back