SeaFoam..neighbor called fire dept.

Mac Busa

Banned
I decided to clean my engine, 98 mazda protege with 153k on the engine.
I put one can into the brake booster hose and there was a ton of smoke coming out of exhaust, after i was finished with that can i decided to put another full can into the vacuum hose, smoke everywhere coming out of exhaust, i never seen soo much smoke in all my life. Long story short, one of my neighbors called the fire dept and i had to explain to them i was just trying to clean my engine.

That seafom must really work good to make my car smoke like it did to get all that junk out.

Next time give Fire Dept. a heads up and do it at work, boss might see your car smoking and shell out that raise...:laugh:

I know what you are talking about. I use to work as a tech for Ford and they had this 3 part system that you sucked up into the hoses and boy oh boy would that stuff smoke. :thumbsup:

well did it work for ya??? i hear all kinds of stories about this stuff

We got called out Sunday for a " explosives" removal. Pulled up in the fire truck only to see 3 cops there, and not a single one of them were on fire. Long story short it was a box of road flairs. I dumped 750 gallons of water on them so PD would remove them lol

What? No pics. Oh well. I clicked with high expectations. :rulez:

This_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures_2.jpg

This_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures_2.jpg

I know what you mean. I took care of the mosquitoes in my neighborhood one year.

Read the can much? Used way to much...
LoL, the first can of sea foam i put in sure made a lot of smoke soo i put another can in for good measure.

I think it did a good job getting all the gunk out considering how much it smoked up the neibourhood.

Back