SDS Software for Gen IIs

Wish I felt comfortable enough with a PC to even attempt this kind of work. When I hit 7500 miles...off to Suzuki Service she'll go and I'll pay the bend over fees. Oh well. :angry:

Big D >>>>>>>>>>> HELP >>>>>>>>>>>> did you know some one there ? Just spoke over phone with a guy in parts at "Mr Cycle"and they won't sell it to me :whistle: Same story here in Oz but gets better SDS unit in US is $800 Oz here in Oz it's $1600 Oz
Software in Oz $90 Oz in US software $145 oz
Same part same box same manufacturer ................ some ones makin a lot of money ?
*#*^@## Bugger

Last edited:
Can you tell me where you purchased your unit and software from please ? Also price would be great :thumbsup: Still available ?
Cheers

WOW (Please excuse the momentary thread jack guys) :welcome:

Welcome back Boss! It is not often there is almost 10 years between posts.
Glad to see some of the original board members post up! And Long a long distant award for the Original Board Members at that!

check out the 08 ecu thread,the ecueditor software may be a "different" more affordable soluition to your problem.....read dtc,clear dtc,change parameters???

Proffessor .................. thank you Sir there has been a few Busas since then indeed. :thumbsup: I think the hottest topic back then would have been the dreaded "Pink Wire" snip ? :laugh: Ten years on and thanks to a few brilliant fellows we are now tapping the Busa's brains :thumbsup:

check out the 08 ecu thread,the ecueditor software may be a "different" more affordable soluition to your problem.....read dtc,clear dtc,change parameters???

Can find the string but not any tutorial on clear DTC or change parameters is it in thread or on Gen 11 ecu software ? Cheers

Wish I felt comfortable enough with a PC to even attempt this kind of work. When I hit 7500 miles...off to Suzuki Service she'll go and I'll pay the bend over fees. Oh well. :angry:

I'll be right there and probably in the same boat dude, :banghead:

Forgive my ignorance, I'm old school, and FI tuning can get complicated to me. I know how to sync carbs with a manometer, and was suprised to read a thread a couple months ago saying you could do the same to the throttle bodies. I thought it was an electronic adjustment(until reading that post), which the above thread is telling me(I think)
If so, I find it hard to belive it can be done either way. Would someone please explain it a little more in detail please. I plan on having my gen2 dyno tuned with the ECU editor in the future when cash allows.
Just tryin to wrap my head around this one and learn a little more, obviously I missed something, thanks.

Is anyone willing to sell a copy of the SDS software? I have the tool; which, right now, is currently being used a $600 paperweight (and does a crappy job at that =P).

I've just gotten hold of the sds tool with no software at all.. do you know if this is normal? Do you know where I might download a copy of the software from?

Do you know where it is possible to download or otherwise obtain a copy of the SDS software.. I just bought the tool and tada.. no software! I'm looking for anything from Ver10 up

[I have version 20 dealer said it was the last version put out on CD 21 and up are only d/l from Suzuki web site by tech only this one covers 2009 and back.H ave made a few software disc

Back