Screwed on ebay.. now i need pipes

gsteve

Registered
GOT RIPPED OFF BUYING A SYSTEM THAT TURNED OUT TO BE JUST THE FUGGIN CAN. NOW I NEED A FULL SYSTEM. IM LOOKING FOR A AKRO EVO WITH CF CAN , BDE WITH SAME OR TI FORCE SUMO. ANYONE HAVE ANY? SJ

what was the item # and seller name? Lets make sure none of the brothas (and sistas) dont get burnt.

See- I'm wiggin!

Im going to give him a chance to "make it right" before i roast him alive. And i will and you guys will know all about it. sj

GOT RIPPED OFF BUYING A SYSTEM THAT TURNED OUT TO BE JUST THE FUGGIN CAN.   NOW I NEED A FULL SYSTEM.  IM LOOKING FOR A AKRO EVO WITH CF CAN , BDE WITH SAME OR TI FORCE SUMO.  ANYONE HAVE ANY?   SJ
maybe if you spoke english we could help you....
tounge.gif

do NOT wait 60 days, paypal and ebay write everything off in 60
Actually it's only 45 days with paypal. Always file a complaint on the 40th day to be safe. Also always use a CC with paypal instead of instant funds transfer. If you used a CC you'll have more leverage as the CC company will go to bat for you and do a charge back. That's why paypal always defaults to your bank account and even after you select CC, another "are you sure" screen pops up telling you why it's so safe to use your bank account.

GOT RIPPED OFF BUYING A SYSTEM THAT TURNED OUT TO BE JUST THE FUGGIN CAN.   NOW I NEED A FULL SYSTEM.  IM LOOKING FOR A AKRO EVO WITH CF CAN , BDE WITH SAME OR TI FORCE SUMO.  ANYONE HAVE ANY?   SJ
maybe if you spoke english we could help you....
tounge.gif
I think he's saying that he needs the necessary ingredients to build a bomb for the ebayer that burned him.
hahahah.... thanks.. I needed the giggle!!! sj

Back