scratching at my back door.

red1100cc

Registered
all the dogs are in the house. something is scratching at my back door. im going to arm meself with a bowie and a bb-gun. im going to check things out.

holy moses! its a prairie dog!

fistey lil sucker. I threw him in a cage. ill kick him free tomorrow.
wow that was wild!

hes a little ball of fury.

fury!

10325615_843223389038802_8811806333769909190_n.jpg

No prairie dogs around here, I bet they can be vicious, glad you got it cornered.

My dog had a squirrel cornered in the basement earlier this year. (Came in open fireplace damper in basement.) It was sitting on top of a heating duct. I've had a filthy rodent I mean squirrel in a house before and they can do a lot of damage until you somehow catch them, which is tough. So, I thought I'll shoot the filthy rodent with my .22. First shot, water spraying at me. See pics and don't tell me how stupid I was please. :)

squirreldamage2014a.jpg

squirreldamage2014b.jpg

No prairie dogs around here, I bet they can be vicious, glad you got it cornered.

My dog had a squirrel cornered in the basement earlier this year. (Came in open fireplace damper in basement.) It was sitting on top of a heating duct. I've had a filthy rodent I mean squirrel in a house before and they can do a lot of damage until you somehow catch them, which is tough. So, I thought I'll shoot the filthy rodent with my .22. First shot, water spraying at me. See pics and don't tell me how stupid I was please. :)

Why do I see a Jeff Foxworthy joke coming out of this. :rofl:

Back