Scrap Mega Mosque..........

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
This is not racist - Can you imagine any Muslim country building a Christian place of worship that would cost as much as this when there's a lot more UK people who REALLY need help in so many different ways? I can't & I know that it would not happen...

You may recall I sent a newspaper cutting to protest against this mosque, well now there is a government petition. You have to submit a valid email address to confirm your vote, so GET VOTING.................and send it on.
Muslim Mosque for 2012 Olympics a waste of £100m Taxpayers money? Could the money be better spent on schools or hospitals for example?
Mosque to be built for London Olympics cost £100m
The plan is for the mosque to be so big that people flying in from all over the world for the 2012 Olympics will it see it as the biggest landmark in London , bigger than St Pauls, Westminster Abbey or Wembley Stadium. Take a second to cast your vote in The on-line poll to determine public opinion about whether a mega mosque should be built for the Olympics.
The vote so far is *57*% in favour. It looks like the Muslim community is casting its vote in droves
After voting, forward this to as many people as you wish. Here's the link:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/

I am not one of those guys that petition against everything, but this shid has to be stopped  
rant.gif

I can't say that I read it all, but...... the muslim religion is sh1t!!! Down w/ it. Up w/............ anything but that one!!!
firedevil.gif

(DAB @ Jun. 21 2007,02:40) Don't you have to be a British citizen to sign the petition?
Evidently NOT, since you can vote on Line ! Sound as dumb as things we do here  
wow.gif

DaCol. on Jun. 21 2007,06
super.gif

Evidently NOT, since you can vote on Line ! Sound as dumb as things we do here[/Quote]

I hear that half of the middle east is voting
rock.gif

so what's gonna happen to the eyesore after the Olympics pack up and leave?....

Oh it's OK they can stay and get free housing and medi-care from Tony Blaa's and his cronies
rant.gif

It says you have to be a british citizen or live there to sign the petition.

Back