Scotts Blue Gauges

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
Sent my guages to Scotts last week. I got them back in 5 days! Sorry the picture quality isn't the best. One of the best mods I have ever done to any bike. I'm red/green colorblind so the look down to factory colored guages takes too long, it takes my eyes a couple of seconds to adjust to that factory puke green. With the new blue, I can see them perfectly and quickly, even out of my peripheral vision. As well as I think it just looks so much better.
For anyone unfamiliar with them, they will do your guages in a variety of colors, and offer different faceplates. There service, quality, and service are excellent, as well as a great reputation. It's $100 shipped just for the color change too.:thumbsup:

011.jpg

is that $100 for color change and for him to re calibrate them also?? really want to do this but dont want my gauges to be off more then they supposly already are from factory

looks good tho i love blue gauges

is that $100 for color change and for him to re calibrate them also?? really want to do this but dont want my gauges to be off more then they supposly already are from factory

looks good tho i love blue gauges

They don't recalibrate them, or need too, at least for only the color change like they did on mine. They open the back and do the change there. They will show you a step by step process, kinda of a how to, or do it yourself. Of course they stop short to protect their business.
If they changed the faceplate for you too, I'm sure they make sure the needles are replaced properly. Their reputation speaks for itself:thumbsup:

They don't recalibrate them, or need too, at least for only the color change like they did on mine. They open the back and do the change there. They will show you a step by step process, kinda of a how to, or do it yourself. Of course they stop short to protect their business.
If they changed the faceplate for you too, I'm sure they make sure the needles are replaced properly. Their reputation speaks for itself:thumbsup:

And you need a speedohealer to correct the guages. There are a couple different brands, and run about $100 to $150, and they are plug and play. They also plug to a wire on the frame, no foolin around with your guages.

Back