Scorpion Helmets

BTW - I think I have the hots for a computer generated female... I am getting demented.

Dr. Nikki Sloan.... oh wait. I am married.. And she is computer generated!! doahhh

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097865995 -->

nikki_standing.jpg

aaah....Dr. Sloan. Definitely a hottie. I dunno about the vids though. I can't see 'em.

Is it wrong that I got goose bumps from hearin' that chick breath inside that helmet in the Everclear vid?
rock.gif
drooling3.gif
biggrin.gif

it was going to be the icon buty know that i see this i am going to find one and try it on

The helmets suck! Your head (and what's in it) is the second most important body part you have. Dont trust it to sexy marketing scheme and get an RX-7RR4.

The helmets suck! Your head (and what's in it) is the second most important body part you have. Dont trust it to sexy marketing scheme and get an RX-7RR4.
Slowbusa -

What information are you using to surmise that Scorpion helmets suck?

I don’t have one, have never seen one in person. However before I make a decision and start stating Scorpion helmets suck I would like a data that would back up that claim.

Have you ever had one? Have you seen data on them? Do you know anyone that has had one?

What sucks about it?

Not all helmets are equal and there is most definitely better quality and lower quality helmets on the market. However in order to be sold in the United States they all need to meet minimum DOT requirements.

I personally have always worn either Simpson or Shoei helmets.

I purchased and HJC for a spare helmet, however when fund come available I will be either purchasing a new Simpson or new Vemar Carbon helmet or possibly a KB helmet.

What is your take on KBC helmets?

Have you any information on Vemar helmets?

What is an RX-7RR4 that you mentioned? Who is it by?

Slowbusa -

What information are you using to surmise that Scorpion helmets suck?

I don’t have one, have never seen one in person. However before I make a decision and start stating Scorpion helmets suck I would like a data that would back up that claim.

Have you ever had one? Have you seen data on them? Do you know anyone that has had one?

What sucks about it?

Not all helmets are equal and there is most definitely better quality and lower quality helmets on the market. However in order to be sold in the United States they all need to meet minimum DOT requirements.

I personally have always worn either Simpson or Shoei helmets.

I purchased and HJC for a spare helmet, however when fund come available I will be either purchasing a new Simpson or new Vemar Carbon helmet or possibly a KB helmet.

What is your take on KBC helmets?

Have you any information on Vemar helmets?

What is an RX-7RR4 that you mentioned? Who is it by?
I think he must be basin' it on price. The RX-7 RR4 is an Arai model... Click Here to see it.

Unless he can back his statement up with facts or data I'm gonna have to call bullshid. The Scorpion rep was at my dealer for open house last weekend and went over the Scorpion helmet features and specs with me. Sounds as impressive as any $600 helmet I've been shown. Seems to be well made. Fit and finish has been excellent on every one I've looked at in the showrooms around here. I'm seriously thinkin' about goin' with a ScorpionEXO to replace the busa lid I have now before Da Demon spits me off for wearin' it.
wink.gif

I'll be more than happy to post up my impressions after I get it... if I do get one. I have looked at them but haven't tried them on yet. If they fit my head, that's what I'm gonna get. I'll let you know...

Here's the one I'm lookin' at gettin'. I think it goes well with the Hellish, demonic nature of the black 10.
wink.gif

exo700_raider_red.jpg

wink.gif

Good looking helmet..... Yeah BT I would be interested to know what you think of it..
Ok. I'm hopin' to pick one up maybe this weekend. wish I could sell the busa lid to someone who could use it, but I doubt it'd bring much, if anything... Used lids don't go for much do they?
rock.gif
Yeah, personally when I am looking at lids, the thing that pops into my head is you have no idea if the helmet has ever been droped and ruined. You could pay a high price for a good helmet and find out the inner shell was damaged.

Not saying anything is wrong with your helmet, that is just my mind set. So yeah, used helmets might not sell well, of course on the other hand there have been some nice helmets on ebay that were said to be in good shape and they sold real well..

try ebay.. probably your best option for selling it...

Good looking helmet..... Yeah BT I would be interested to know what you think of it..
Ok. I'm hopin' to pick one up maybe this weekend. wish I could sell the busa lid to someone who could use it, but I doubt it'd bring much, if anything... Used lids don't go for much do they?
rock.gif
Um, it may depend on how much you sweat, I know I won't wear one after my son has, I loaned him a helmet once, then I had to give it to him. It was nasty.
wow.gif

Yes, he was adopted

rock.gif
Yeah, personally when I am looking at lids, the thing that pops into my head is you have no idea if the helmet has ever been droped and ruined. You could pay a high price for a good helmet and find out the inner shell was damaged.

Not saying anything is wrong with your helmet, that is just my mind set. So yeah, used helmets might not sell well, of course on the other hand there have been some nice helmets on ebay that were said to be in good shape and they sold real well..

try ebay.. probably your best option for selling it...
Yeah, ya know what happens when I post somethin' up on ebay? Nobody bids and I get to pay fees so I end up worse off than were I started.
biggrin.gif

I guess I could ebay it with no reserve and have the buyer pay actual shipping. Might get a few bucks out of it anyway. Learned my lesson about buyin' bike specific gear though. That won't happen again.
wink.gif

rock.gif
Um, it may depend on how much you sweat, I know I won't wear one after my son has, I loaned him a helmet once, then I had to give it to him. It was nasty.
wow.gif

Yes, he was adopted
Lol...
laugh.gif

Well, I won't put my lid on without washin' my hair first. I can't stand a stinky lid!
mad.gif

Back