scorpion exhaust slip on's

BirBusa

Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='color:firebrick'></span>Hey there everyone,
I am a noob here and I was wondering if anyone is using Scorpion slip on cans, and how they liked them? I've got a 06 Busa LE.

Thanks,
super.gif

welcome and good choice in bike color, i do not have any help for you on the scorpions exhaust, search around i have seen some post about them on here.

A friend of mine is running Scorpion on his Ninja 9. I haven't seen them on a Busa.

They sound ok but there's so many other better options.

I've heard the Yosh' pipes and thought they were a little quiet. I also thought the D&D's were too loud. What cans are better? I also like the 2 Brothers but what does everyone else think?
pirate.gif

i am running two brothers now, i like them and the yoshimuras.
some time next year i will be going to a 4 into 1. got to have the horsepower
if i had just bought my bike i would go ahead and get a single exhaust system. instead of the slip ons.

(BirBusa @ Nov. 27 2006,20
zzwhip.gif
) I've heard the Yosh' pipes and thought they were a little quiet.  I also thought the D&D's were too loud.  What cans are better?  I also like the 2 Brothers but what does everyone else think?
pirate.gif
I like the Leo Vince bolt-on's I am fixing to list on the auction site < wink > Same for the HMF dual low mount oval system thats getting listed .

Rattle the windows type of deep sound .

A member here has the oval carbon Scorpions . Looks good .

Check out the Renegades . They angle in at back and sound really good and have a different internal design than all others I've seen . Worth a look anyway and they make a dual high full system as well .

Their site won't direct link to the Hayabusa exhaust .

When I was looking for pics of the HMF dual low mounts they were few and far between . Here's links to two different bikes with a set on them .

HMF Dual low oval can sound clip

Pic of bike sound clip came from

I have scorpion cans on my 06 LE. I have a bunch of pics at my site at tomglander.com if you want to see how they look on the bike. I think they're great, I went with the carbon fiber look. They have ceramic cores so you won't be chaning the packing. Feel free to email me about them... tom@tomglander.com.
jump9.gif

anyone know of a site where you can go and listen to different exhaust. Great way to start a search. Always research before you buy. Need to find looks, sound and of course power! Thanks for any tips.

Back