Scorpio SR-i800S or Gorilla 8017?

haniooo

Registered
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any idea which would be best for my Busa ('12 limited) as far as compatibility and ease of installation (since I will likely have to install it myself), the Scorpio SR-i800S or Gorilla 8017? I chose these 2 as they are relatively cheap and comparable in price.

I heard that Scorpio alarms have something that is custom for Busa's like a pocket or something making installation easier. Not sure what that is though. Any light that can be shed on this topic would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Haniooo

I have the scorpio i900,install was easy,mine is under seat,fit no problem,and piece of mind is nice when away from your bike,if you park it in a garage at end of day and it is going to sit for a week or so shut off alarm,it will drain battery...hope this helped,dont know anything about the gorilla system,

I have a 2way alarm but it is neither brand. The brand I got is called SPY, same features as the others and it cost around $100. The only thing I heard was different about the scorpion version was it is easier to install. With the other brands you need to be more electrically inclined

Back