Scorpio rLINK SR-i1100

Vega

Registered
I just ordered one of these for my Busa. Anyone else installed one of these yet? Any thoughts? I'll be sure to post pics of the install when it arrives, but was just wondering in the meantime if anyone like/dislikes this unit... ???

i am curious what you think once you get it and get it installed. post pics of what all is in the box.

I'm still waiting for it to arrive... Apparently Scorpio delayed the shipment as it is brand new, but the rlink app for the iPhone is available now, which makes me even more excited about it.

I'm definitely planning on doing a full photo writeup when the alarm arrives. (Currently my bike is taken apart for cleaning and small cosmetic mods like the grill screens, leds, etc...)
:beerchug:

Last edited:
UPDATE

I had to get a return from the guy I originally purchased it though. Won't be ordering from him ever again...

I just ordered another one from someone else... Hopefully I actually receive this one... :please:

I'll post up pics as soon as I get back and install it...

So I received and installed the system. It was very easy to install and setup! I recommend getting the SUZ-1 connector on ebay for $15... It's a factory connector made by scorpion that makes the install go really easily and just plugs in between the brake lights...

Also, Scorpio is offering 2 coverage packages for the US.

-Full coverage which allows facebook updates and crap for about $10/month... ???

-And the theft coverage option which gives you all the location stuff that you need for $6/month, and the first year is free... :thumbsup:

Also, the iphone app is great, because I can arm and disarm my bike from anywhere! And you get immediate text alerts if your proximity sensor goes off... Plus gps maps to see where you bike is at all times!

LOVING THIS ALARM!

Without any further delay...

Photos!

This is the Main Unit. One wire goes to the lights, one goes to the proximity sensor, one goes to the GPS unit (in the fairing), and one goes to the power...
IMG_2277.jpg

This is the proximity sensor... Needs to be flat and not under metal.
IMG_2280.jpg

Loving this alarm system! I highly recommend it!

So do you track your bike and all or use it with your social networks etc? Very interesting system.. Played with the demo today. You got me interested. You did the install yourself I take it.

So do you track your bike and all or use it with your social networks etc? Very interesting system.. Played with the demo today. You got me interested. You did the install yourself I take it.

I'm using just the theft package, which allows me, using my iphone app or a computer to see where my bike is at all times on a map, where it has been, what speed it was traveling at, etc... I don't use any other the social networking things though...

And yes, I did install it myself... Doesn't take long, and you need to remove your tail section to get to the correct wires... Very easy.

Here's a some screen caps from my iPhone...

The main security screen
photo-1.png

Segment Ride Summary Screen
photo2.png

The ride screen with points and their current speeds
photo3-1.png

photo4.png

Last edited:
Vega,
Sorry for the question. May I ask where in the fairing did you put the gps module? Do you have any problems with reception?
Thanks in advance.

Back