Scorpio alarm i900 configuration question

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Hello all, sorry for any formatting problems I am posting this from my iPhone. I installed the sr-i900 alarm from the walktrough found here on this forum. Thank you again for the walkthrough org.

Now my question is this, how do I get the alarm to actually sound off? When I approach the bike it shows the perimiter sensor going off on the remote. The bike makes no sound though, not even when I sit on it! How do I get it out of this silent mode?

Also, I did not install the ignition kill switch yet because I was unsure how to correctly install it.

Thank you in advace for the clarification on how to get this alarm working correctly.

V/R

Rob
Posted via Mobile Device

Bump anyone? Really would appriciate yalls help.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok, when you look at the remote there is a speaker with a line through it in the lower left right above the time\voltage? That is the indicator for the bike to chip when the alarm is set off. Remember if you have the remote with you close to the bike it shouldn’t sound.

But to active the chirp you have to double tap the bottom button on the remote. That will bring to the options. Once in the options press the bottom button until you get to the speaker. Once at the speaker use the top button to select the sound\mute. Once selected hit the bottom button to confirm.

Hello all, sorry for any formatting problems I am posting this from my iPhone. I installed the sr-i900 alarm from the walktrough found here on this forum. Thank you again for the walkthrough org.

Now my question is this, how do I get the alarm to actually sound off? When I approach the bike it shows the perimiter sensor going off on the remote. The bike makes no sound though, not even when I sit on it! How do I get it out of this silent mode?

Also, I did not install the ignition kill switch yet because I was unsure how to correctly install it.

Thank you in advace for the clarification on how to get this alarm working correctly.

V/R

Rob
Posted via Mobile Device

Invest in recovery also aside from a wheelock device/ Lojack or Mojo... I need one of those i900

Just FYI everyone, I am 100% retarded. If you have the remote in your pocket while trying to set the alarm off good luck lol.

Thank you all for your help.

Admin note: you can delete this thread to prevent clutter
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad you figured it out. The remote needs to be more than 10 ft from the bike for the alarm to go off, or the RFID will tell the alarm to ignore all triggers.

On a similar note, don't leave the remote on you bike if stop somewhere. The alarm will inore all triggers, just like the above. Also, if you store the bike with the remote near by, it will drain the battery in about two weeks.

Back