Scooters

det45

Registered
Have you all noticed that when you ride past someone riding a scooter and wave to them that they never wave back? Is it because your ride is bigger than their's? ??? They all look all uptight......:moon:

I get scooter riders waving all the time. Most of them are tourist who haul them on their RVs, but most are friendly. :beerchug:

That's where I draw the line. I do not wave at scooters. 90% of them are dumb kids that don't have a clue or respect for other motorists.

Are you desperate to make friends. Who cares if they wave. They are probably thinking who the heck is that guy waving to me, I don't know him. :rofl:

Scooter riders have their own group kinda like a biker gang. The rest of us offbreed riders don't measure up to their standards. You have to go through a very demanding initiation to become one of their members. They don't have to wave at you because they are far superior to you. Scooter riders Rock.:thumbsup:

No I'm not looking for new friends (turbobusa2000) I'm the type of person who would expect someone out of politeness to wave back when waved too. The reason why I started this post is because most scooter riders do not wave back when I wave to them, (at least they don't wave back where I'm from). Just a random thought ie: Random Thoughts Threads?

Last edited:
Scooter riders have their own group kinda like a biker gang. The rest of us offbreed riders don't measure up to their standards. You have to go through a very demanding initiation to become one of their members. They don't have to wave at you because they are far superior to you. Scooter riders Rock.:thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: TRUE DAT
PUNK_KID_BIGWHEEL-1.jpg

I LIKE PEDDAL AROUND TOWN ON THIS 50.
62MPG :thumbsup: guys on Harlys seem look down on me.

I dont care I know I GOT SOMETHING @ HOME THAT WOULD BLOW THEM OFF THE ROAD.

If im in a 30 mph speed limit erea.I WOULD HONESTLY RATHER BE ON THE SCOOTER.

I got this 4 $1700 in 03 now they cost $2500 know what thet have changed?
331nmys.jpg

nothing!! :banghead:nadda not a thing just the price

:rofl:

i dont wave at people with scooters here in seattle...its kind of a fad... they are just another form of squid to me. (they have egos as well)

Back