Scooters

det45

Registered
Have you all noticed that when you ride past someone riding a scooter and wave to them that they never wave back? Is it because your ride is bigger than their's? ??? They all look all uptight......:moon:

HillsRider

On the DHS watch list
Donating Member
Registered
I get scooter riders waving all the time. Most of them are tourist who haul them on their RVs, but most are friendly. :beerchug:

bowwow

Registered
That's where I draw the line. I do not wave at scooters. 90% of them are dumb kids that don't have a clue or respect for other motorists.

turbobusa2000

Registered
Are you desperate to make friends. Who cares if they wave. They are probably thinking who the heck is that guy waving to me, I don't know him. :rofl:

shadetree57

Registered
Scooter riders have their own group kinda like a biker gang. The rest of us offbreed riders don't measure up to their standards. You have to go through a very demanding initiation to become one of their members. They don't have to wave at you because they are far superior to you. Scooter riders Rock.:thumbsup:

det45

Registered
No I'm not looking for new friends (turbobusa2000) I'm the type of person who would expect someone out of politeness to wave back when waved too. The reason why I started this post is because most scooter riders do not wave back when I wave to them, (at least they don't wave back where I'm from). Just a random thought ie: Random Thoughts Threads?

Katslair

Registered
Scooter riders have their own group kinda like a biker gang. The rest of us offbreed riders don't measure up to their standards. You have to go through a very demanding initiation to become one of their members. They don't have to wave at you because they are far superior to you. Scooter riders Rock.:thumbsup:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned

:rofl: TRUE DAT
PUNK_KID_BIGWHEEL-1.jpg

I LIKE PEDDAL AROUND TOWN ON THIS 50.
62MPG :thumbsup: guys on Harlys seem look down on me.

I dont care I know I GOT SOMETHING @ HOME THAT WOULD BLOW THEM OFF THE ROAD.

If im in a 30 mph speed limit erea.I WOULD HONESTLY RATHER BE ON THE SCOOTER.

I got this 4 $1700 in 03 now they cost $2500 know what thet have changed?
331nmys.jpg

nothing!! :banghead:nadda not a thing just the price

Gurley

Registered
:rofl:

TonyMastodon

Big Blue Burrito!
Registered
i dont wave at people with scooters here in seattle...its kind of a fad... they are just another form of squid to me. (they have egos as well)