Schweet detail shot of da' train...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Just showing off one of the detail shots I took of my girl after this evening's coat of Zaino was wiped off. She gets slicker and more reflective with each coat! Hehehehe... I love my girl :D

Check out that reflection of a white polishing towel and the box my Hindle came in. ;)

IMG_0304.jpg

Here's a reflection of one of the chassis bolts and the frame weld. This is the very back of the right fairing reflecting the bolt. ;)

IMG_0306.jpg

Thanks Mikey. I like the first shot here pretty good. The rest are not my usual quality due to poor lighting in my garage. I will get a few better ones in better lighting tomorrow before I go ride. ;)

They are some sweet photos, BT. I jacked up my frame slider install a little and am still working to straighten it out as best I can.

The right side went okay, but the left side hole got a little off center, so the backside hole is a little bigger than the front side of the hole.

looks outstanding Train, she is beautiful. I love that hindle pipe w/ the glow job.. killer :devil:

that zaino stuff looks to be the real shiznit. keep on lovin her like that ....

kazzin

BT - That bike looks awesome. Has it ever seen the rain, and if so I bet you almost cried. :D

Noob question: What is Zaino, and what does it do? Obviously shines I know, but anything else? Wax or general polish?

Thanks,
Jim

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: "Mind is working faster than the fingers"|1068617761 -->

Looking good Bullet! :bowdown:

Zaino is HOT, especially after 4 or 5 applications. I've been using it for about 5 years. I use Z-1, Z-2, and Z-6. You could shave in the paint.
Is that what you use?

My Camaro pic has 5 applications.
zview.jpg

stkr00 - Zaino is unlike most polish/wax. It's a protective, chemically-bonding, optical enhancer applied in several steps. Zaino

Yeah Yeah Train...Sweet Pics as allways, though with the only bike on the board ridden less than mine I guess you have time for that. :eek: :laugh:

so the stuff is called Zaino eh?

I'll have to check that stuff out.

BT - That bike looks awesome.  Has it ever seen the rain, and if so I bet you almost cried. :D

Noob question:  What is Zaino, and what does it do?  Obviously shines I know, but anything else?  Wax or general polish?

Thanks,
Jim
Thanks Jim. :D The 'train was driven home from the dealership on wet roads from a rain storm but has never actually been rained on. Only water she sees comes from a wash bucket or a hose! ;) I figure I'll get caught out in the rain eventually. Won't be that big of a deal since I keep 'er Zaino'd. Zaino makes clean up very easy.

Tom hit the nail on the head explaining Zaino. It really is great stuff. NOTHING protects or lasts as long.

Looking good Bullet! :bowdown:

Zaino is HOT, especially after 4 or 5 applications. I've been using it for about 5 years. I use Z-1, Z-2, and Z-6. You could shave in the paint.
Is that what you use?

My Camaro pic has 5 applications.
zview.jpg

stkr00 - Zaino is unlike most polish/wax. It's a protective, chemically-bonding, optical enhancer applied in several steps. Zaino
Thanks Tom. :D Your Camaro looks schweet! You ever hang out at LS1.com? :super:

Yeah, Zaino is the stuff. I don't use Z1 any more since they came out with ZFX. If you ever try ZFX you'll throw your Z1 in the garbage. ZFX boosts dry times and eliminates the need for the Z1 as a base for the Z2/Z3/Z5. And I LOVE Z6. That stuff is killer. :D

Back